Champions League

Catta

I dunno why so many Liverpool fans and players have talked about wanting Real Madrid in the final when they usually cook City in cup games lol.

Don't poke the bear and all that shit

They think that they will get their revenge on Madrid, but there is a bigger chance that they will get bitch slapped again.

serghei

Also, Zizou stock is dipping (and I like him as a manager). If washed up Carlo can take these guys to a CL final beating PSG, Chelsea, City, then ZZ went about par with the squad he had.

True. Madrid just beat these pretenders with their never give up mentality.

It takes a special team to shut them out. City are good but nowhere near that level.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is written in the stars that Madrid will win the CL this season, after overcoming so many deficits and obstacles (insert a gigantic amount of media and Madrid propaganda and their obnoxious fans to make it something special about them). It is almost like a cheesy Korean drama screenplay.

We just have to cope. New season starts in 3 months.

BarcaGirl

I actually want Madrid to win the CL. As a Barca fan I'm embarrassed to say this but as a football fan I don't think I've seen a more resilient team. I hope they beat Liverpool in the final. I just think Liverpool are too well rounded to buckle under pressure.

Same. I fully respect RM for what they've done this CL.

serghei

This meltdown is too much. Do you think it's much of a difference between 14 CLs which they are on now and 15? None.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It is written in the stars that Madrid will win the CL this season, after overcoming so many deficits and obstacles (insert a gigantic amount of media and Madrid propaganda and their obnoxious fans to make it something special about them). It is almost like a cheesy Korean drama screenplay.

You're saying that as if there's something be excited about :lol:

Barcilliant

I think Liverpool will dominate Real but I would prefer Madrid to win.

Laplacian

new season with an overrated mediocre spanish core, yay

Home of Barca Fans