Champions League

Tackle

I think they are better than us, albeit marginally but it is the CL we are talking about here. They are built for the CL and plus they have Zidane’s black magic.

Madrid do not have the goals in them to progress very far in this competition. In the league this season they have been nicking matches by the skin of their teeth with balanced scoring from their midfielders and defenders. In a big tie, against a big club which attacking player on their squad can you really look at and rely on coming up clutch when they need a goal?

Benzema?
Hazard?
This version of Bale?

Ramos has the ability, but is a defender.

serghei

Lol, 60 mins for all of Liverpool, PSG and Dortmund, 3 of the sides with the best attacks, and only ones who have scored are good old Atletico and their 1 goal a game in La Liga :lol:.

Newcomer

400 M on Neybappe only to have 0 shots between them on target v a 2nd grade German team.

Tuchel masterclass.

I have told you time and time again that this guy has no game plan. Rely only on individual brillances. When Neymar is shit and Mbappé can't get a good ball, he has nothing to show for.

Most overrated coach.

The players are playing like shit too but i feel a bit for them to play in this (lack of) system.

serghei

Tuchel masterclass.

I have told you time and time again that this guy has no game plan. Rely only on individual brillances. When Neymar is shit and Mbappé can't get a good ball, he has nothing to show for.

Most overrated coach.

The players are playing like shit too but i feel a bit for them to play in this (lack of) system.

EV is open and looking for a job.

KingLeo10

Tuchel masterclass.

Most overrated coach.

You guys are looking more lively last few mins. Dortmund's runners are tiring down.

malvolio

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] praising morata and correa for running like mad dogs. forgetting the fact that they are attackers that should score first

Home of Barca Fans