Champions League

serghei

Yh it all comes down to how focused Atleti stay. Still, they only lost a 2 game tie to Real or Cristiano. Nobody else got even close to changing that blueprint IIRC

Yea, and let's face it, outside those Ronaldo incredible headers, Juve didn't have much else.

Newcomer

If they take a good lead there I like their chances more. They are better suited to defend well. Look at Morata and Correa. These guys are strikers, but they run like mad dogs and press everyone.

Surprised by Morata this half. Winning duels left and right.

Why are you defending him so much? The last time this guy was doing anything worthy in CL is 4-5 years ago.

Saying he is uttershit is defending him ? We have different vision about that then. Putting into context his physical form by saying he has nnot played the last 15 days but that it is not an excuse as the superstar. I think it is a fair statement.

Tackle

:lol: Messi put in top performances against Pool and Chelsea in the CL KOs last 2 seasons. Then in the group stages, destroyed Juve, Spurs, Inter.

How can Neymar have 4-5 more world class seasons in him when he's looking finished RIGHT NOW. You're a muppet, dawg if you want to die on this hill.

He is far from finished. Two freak injuries prevented from playing in 3 out of 4 of PSG's last CL knockout matches. Now he is going up against a very intense team away from at half fitness. Just a situation of bad circumstances really.

I have no doubt he would be a 30 goal + 20 assist player if he returned here. His stats in his Ligue 1 are other worldly even for farmer league standards.

KingLeo10

He is far from finished. Two freak injuries prevented from playing in 3 out of 4 of PSG's last CL knockout matches. Now he is going up against a very intense team away from at half fitness. Just a situation of bad circumstances really.

I have no doubt he would be a 30 goal + 20 assist player if he returned here. His stats in his Ligue 1 are other worldly even for farmer league standards.

His lack of dedication towards fitness and idiotic play style is the reason for the circumstances. Keep cartwheeling though. Maybe he's your trigger point like EV is for BBZ's. :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Current Madrid are stronger in defence, have a stronger mentality and a good manager, of course they are better equipped than Barca

KingLeo10

But no Ronaldo. He was a key player for all their CL wins. The most key player.

+ Declined Marcelo + Declined Modric + Declined Kroos + Washed up Carvajal + Older Bale/Benz + No Navas

And even with all these players, the only time they looked unbeatable in CL was 16/17. 15/16 was a fluke and 17/18 was referee help.

El Gato

Villarato!
Look at that change by Klopp. Just took one of his stars at half time without hesitation, sensing he needs somebody with more physical presence between the Atletico defenders. Killer manager.

Nothing to do with physical presence. It only proves they were getting in Mane's head.

Home of Barca Fans