Champions League

malvolio

i would go with atalanta or city. with us as dark horses.

psg and atleti are nothing special. can be beaten easily in one game. bayern, it depends on the circumstances...

KingLeo10

Barca will win and Setien will get into our history books. Rakitic and Suarez with goals in the final like in 2015. We might even bring back Douglas to hang with the veterans a bit.

Veterans get extensions until 2025 and stands in the new Camp Nou will be named after them.

If we win a CL, I wouldn't mind the veterans staying until 2022.

Newcomer

i would go with atalanta or city. with us as dark horses.

psg and atleti are nothing special. can be beaten easily in one game. bayern, it depends on the circumstances...

Bayern or City for me.

Bayern is the strongest team imo but i feel like it is City's year.

Andresito

Staff member
Who do you think has that mix?

Bayern and City look best sides to me and neither have much experience of winning CL across the team.

Hmm tough to pick one. But the sides with the best coaches are Atleti and City, so I'd say one of them.
Atleti because of their presence in finals and usual good performances against top teams. City are a bit like Bayern but with more quality, cohesion and Pep.

serghei

I think it's a very open field, except for Bayern who are favorites. But then again, I've only seen them in the Bundesliga these months.

El Gato

Villarato!
The better teams will expose Rodri for City if Fernandinho stays a CB.

He fucked up for a goal in first leg and nearly did same couple times tonight.

Also laboured when trying to close gaps.

Looks class at times but has a fuck up in him.

Like most of those automatic players. VVD fucked up several times in key games. They just need a #2 to cover efficiently, like Varane covers for Ramos a lot.

Home of Barca Fans