Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't underestimate Atletico. They beat the best team in the world both home and away.

And will be playing on a neutral ground which makes that argument null. If they do stand up to PSG and make the final, it'll be because they're probably just more mean spirited although for all intents and purposes it's like against like.

Besides they have to make it past Leipzig first who won't be some pushover. Most players these days are aware how their team is being talked about when facing a favourite and raise their game.

Newcomer

PSG will have Verratti, Mbappe (proper shape) and DiMaria back.

Not sure about Verratti. He might be out for the whole thing.

And Navas who has been immense at shot stopping is out.

But i don't give a fuck really. On the day of our 50 years, such a rollercoaster of a game. Perfect synthesis of the club.

Newcomer

It is incredible. Choupo-Moting wasn't even on our CL list but, after Cavani the traitor refused to sign to finish the season with us (unlike Thiago Silva), he was put on that list.

And he scored in a quarter finals, something Cavani failed to do even once in all those years.
Only PSG can deliver this much content.

Really, every fucking year, PSG provide good emotional content with Bar?a, MU and Atalanta finishes. Even the first game at Madrid few years ago when we concede 2 goals between 80 and 90.

Not good for my health though. I might die watching them.

Too bad Ballon d'Or got canceled this year. I don't see how Choupo-Moting would have failed to win it.

fergus90

Can't believe I missed the game, completely forgot it was on. Well done to PSG though, they've had some pretty shitty experiences in Europe last 4 or 5 years, could be a turning point for them.

Neeraj

Atalanta was fantastic in the first half, great movement going forward. Granted they looked gassed, but the change to a defensive approach cost them. They were never going to hold on to a 1 goal lead (having said that they were 5 minutes away from doing it), but I would have loved to see them use the fresh legs to continue taking the game to QSG.

Home of Barca Fans