Champions League

serghei

Yea, Bayern - Madrid for me in Europe as well. As a kid it was the no1 European game. Madrid almost always seemed to come out on top, often being dominated by Bayern if I remember correctly.

Barca - Chelsea became an absolute classic since the mid 00's as well.

KingLeo10

Yea, Bayern - Madrid for me in Europe as well. As a kid it was the no1 European game. Madrid almost always seemed to come out on top, often being dominated by Bayern if I remember correctly.

Barca - Chelsea became an absolute classic since the mid 00's as well.

Barca - Chelsea is a good one. The record is 6 W, 6 D, 6 L. Some absolute classics and controversial ones in there.

Barca - United is another good rivalry. I think 14 matches, and we lead 7 W 4 D 3 L. 2 CL finals which is a rarity among big clubs.

Barca - Milan was a good one too until they fell apart in 2012.

As for Bayern - RM, the H2H was heavily in Bayern's favor until this decade. Bayern had 5 more wins than them and honestly they sort of spooked RM fans. "La Bestia Negra", moniker, for example. RM have punished them recently though and both have 12 W now.

Juve - RM is the 2nd most contested European fixture. Another really close one that RM leads by 11 W to 9 W for Juve.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Atletico parking the bus from min 1 :lol:

Yah. You just know it's going to be massive snoozefest. Think I can watch 45 mins of this max(especially since the team they are playing isn't that good compared to the other teams in the CL) unless RBL scores.

Last edited:

kattanib

There is a midfielder in Atletico called Hernandez. Is he the club president?s sin in law? I don?t understand why he plays for this team

I mean Herrera

Last edited:

Morten

Atletico parking the bus from min 1 :lol:

Why so many Barca-fans wants them to win CL if they dont is beyond me.
Not only should you consider them a rival, at least a little bit, but they play very dull football.

Sure, they are often good at that type of football, but its still not good to watch at all.

FinBarcelonafan

Not only should you consider them a rival, at least a little bit, but they play very dull football.

Sure, they are often good at that type of football, but its still not good to watch at all.

Spain over others. Big fan of Simeone.

kattanib

They lost two finals recently and one of them they had a minute or two left before they conceded the equalizer. I think a lot of us sympathize with that. Also they are another team in the league who can actually rub some points from Madrid without being a real threat to win La Liga

soul24rage

Unless Leipzig or Lyon somehow miraculously win the CL, then ATM for me. Prefer them to PSG, City, and Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans