Champions League

Richard.H

So good for the sport to see Leipzig and Lyon in the semis. Goes to show in today?s game if you don?t press and run like hell you will be shit regardless of how talented your players are

BBZ8800

A midfield of Rodri, KDB and Fernandinho are not midgets.

BBZ will make those claims when doesnt even apply to this City team.

Pep is crossing to Gabriel Jesus.
wtf are we even discussing?

Two attackers:
Jesus 175 cm
Sterling 170 cm

Lol.
Don't cry for me Argentina, Pep.

That guy will never learn with his midget fetish.

JamDav1982

Two attackers:
Jesus 175 cm
Sterling 170 cm

Lol.

You are speaking shit as usual and are so desperate to make the 'midget' argument fit.

All because he played.... Sterling.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Two attackers:
Jesus 175 cm
Sterling 170 cm

Lol.

Could argue he chickened out and went too defensive by fielding only Jesus and Sterling while leaving Bernardo, David Silva, Foden and Mahrez all on the bench.

kattanib

So good for the sport to see Leipzig and Lyon in the semis. Goes to show in today?s game if you don?t press and run like hell you will be shit regardless of how talented your players are

Its the year for nature to interfere and correct things. Football is getting fixed I hope. Yesterday us hopefully and today a continuation of the same narrative. Clubs are hit financially so no more marketing bullshit and buying young unproven divas for expensive money and teams now need to play good football and it doesn?t matter who you have. Starts are created at a certain point and they come from every nation and every academy, there is nothing wrong in creating ones instead of buying expensive players that don?t fit the team.

BBZ8800

Lol, BBZ trying to spin a player missing an empty net, and a keeper dropping an easy ball as a failure by Pep. :lol:.

You are gold, mate.

It's always something else.
It's never Pep.

He picked his midgets for the attack.
He bought those players.
He plays extremely risky defensive line.
He is buying players without mental strength since always.
Who are captains and leaders in that team?
He is shooting himself in foot by playing 2 midget forwards since he can't cross (successfully, more or less).

But hey, his GK and CB Garcia are good with the ball, lol.
That 's what wins trophies :pep:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
But kept midget-light attack.

World class move by Pep, lol.
What a shock.

His midget attack had two insanely clear cut chances not from headers. Sterling skied it from one meter, Jesus missed where Aguero scores. They are just shit, nothing to do with the fact they are short.

He bought those players.

He didn't buy Sterling or Jesus. They had already been there when he came.

Morten

All of them. Fuck Qatar, fuck Nike, fuck Adidas, fuck UAE, fuck Puma etc. Some worse than others. CL been a corporate shitshow for 10-20 years already, gotta pick a side every mow and then though.

Personally, i dont view the "world cup" that will be held in Qatar as a real world cup, not watching it, i will boycott.
Hope most people will do the same.

JamDav1982

Could argue he chickened out and went too defensive by fielding only Jesus and Sterling while leaving Bernardo, David Silva, Foden and Mahrez all on the bench.

Of course but BBZ makes out Pep has a midget fetish as played Sterling.

BBZ told me not long ago City never cross ball when they cross ball more than any other team in EPL and score from more as well.

Now he is complaining they cross to much as some argument for a midget fetish.

Home of Barca Fans