Champions League

JamDav1982

nah, lyon just let KDB fire pot shots and free kicks at will. they knew he's no messi.

and even a drunken suarez wouldn't have missed that open goal opportunity sterling blew.

Ask Real who was tougher to play against this season... Messi or KDB.

Not even close.

JamDav1982

again with the KDB stuff :lol:

where was your boy last night? ah, getting dumped by lyon in the QF.

He scored last night and was Citys best player.

You make shit points about KDB when he has been better than Messi and performed at higher level in teams they both met.

Where was captain Messi when his team conceded 8 and out to Bayern? Hiding and giving up.

malvolio

He scored last night and was Citys best player.

You make shit points about KDB when he has been better than Messi and performed at higher level in teams they both met.

Where was captain Messi when his team conceded 8 and out to Bayern? Hiding and giving up.

yeah, he is two levels above messi :lol: having a better team and manager, KDB did as much as messi in the CL.

KDB stats - 19/20
UEFA Champions League 7 goals 2 assists - 574'

Messi stats - 19/20
UEFA Champions League 8 goals 3 assists - 661'

Last edited:

JamDav1982

yeah, he is two levels above messi :lol: having a better team and manager, KDB did as much as messi in the CL.

KDB stats - 19/20
UEFA Champions League 7 2 2 1 - - 574'

Messi stats - 19/20
UEFA Champions League 8 3 4 2 - - 661'

Who said 'two levels above Messi'?

Messi has been better in past... KDB been better this season.

In knock outs KDB dominated Real home and away and was City best player and scored in defeat to Lyon.

Messi had one good half v Napoli...

Compare stats all you like but as I said ask Real who was harder to play against.

Morten

KDB stats - 19/20
UEFA Champions League 7 goals 2 assists - 574'

Messi stats - 19/20
UEFA Champions League 8 goals 3 assists - 661'

What goals and assist stats doesnt show, workrate.
I dont know how much KDB runs every game, but i would be surprised if he didnt track back significantly more than Messi.

So, if goals/assist numbers are close enough, why not make the argument for the one who put in work without the ball?

malvolio

Who said 'two levels above Messi'?

Messi has been better in past... KDB been better this season.

KDB dominated Real home and away and was City best player and scored in defeat to Lyon.

Messi had one good half v Napoli...

Compare stats all you like but as I said ask Real who was harder to play against.

i'll phone ramos right away :lol: you absolute bell-end. KDB a better player than Messi, for fucks sake :lol:

malvolio

why is that so funny to you? KdB better player this season.

why do you think he was better than messi this season?

ps: ramos didn't answer(was out to dinner with friends). he texted me back saying that jamdav is an idiot and KDB got lucky he wasn't available for the return leg.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Inb4 Malvolio to argue De Bruyne surrounded by a better team, hence he performed as he did. Unfair comparison etc.

Home of Barca Fans