Champions League

Neymessi

A win versus Bayern in the final would bring Neymar back into contention for all time lists. He'd probably go ahead of R10 and enter top 15ish. Another CL after that and it's top 10 all time.

I don't think 1 CL can put you in top 10 like that. He needs to do a lot more for a longer period results wise, individually even if you are great people don't care about that much.

KingLeo10

I don't think 1 CL can put you in top 10 like that. He needs to do a lot more for a longer period results wise, individually even if you are great people don't care about that much.

I say this CL and 1 more CL. He'd have 3 at that point and 2 as the leading star. That's good enough IMO.

Tackle

Dortmund-Atalanta-Leipzig path to the final is Madrid 2016 level of an easy run where they went through Roma-Wolfsburg-City.

Either way PSG-Bayern should be fun.

fergus90

Dortmund-Atalanta-Leipzig path to the final is Madrid 2016 level of an easy run where they went through Roma-Wolfsburg-City.

It's the final I'm hoping for. Anything but finalists from the same country, those finals always tend to be a non-event.

KingLeo10

The toughest CL paths in recent times:

2018 RM: PSG, Juve, Bayern, Liverpool
2015 Barca: City, PSG, Bayern, Juve

Toughest CL path of all time: 1999 United

Barca, Bayern in group stages
Inter QF
Juve SF
Bayern F

Home of Barca Fans