Champions League

KingLeo10

Rooting for PSG all the way, just so the Bayern arrogance pipes down. Their fanbase is slightly worse than RM?s

Infinitely worse. If Bayern had RM's level of European success, they would make the opposing team crawl their way out of the dugout in home games.

serghei

Neymar :worthy: Best player in the world for me if fit. He came back this season.

Too bad he mishandled his career and wasted a good portion of his prime.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Prefer PSG to win it than Bayern. For their Argentines, and the fact that I had a soft spot for them in the 90s. All in all not as dislikeable as Bayern.

KingLeo10

Also, those who consider Bayern superior to us historically, hold your horses.

Same CL/ECs. More CLs in the modern era.
Many more Ballon d'Ors.
Better cast of legends.
26 league wins against RM, not some tier 2 and 3 farmers.
2 trebles

If Bayern win a couple CLs, that standing might change. I don't dispute that. But they're not someone we look up to, historically. Not talking about current state of teams.

Morten

Rooting for PSG all the way, just so the Bayern arrogance pipes down. Their fanbase is slightly worse than RM?s

I dont know about fanbases, but the players and people within their club certainly are cocky, they destroy teams and then laugh and mock them as they do it.

You expect that from fans,not from the players and co.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Neymar is in good form, can't remember the last time he was this good. If PSG can withstand Bayern's press and punish Bayern at the break with Mbappe-Neymar, they have a good chance.

Home of Barca Fans