Champions League

Neymessi

Neymar has been bad at finishing lately but that was a tough angle and he shot it well, great save from Neuer.

Mbappe on the other hand...

JohnN

Laugh at Mbappe now at your own peril. He will be one of the few that can decide the match in the 2nd half.

Dembele would be crucified for missing this. He is still blamed for last year's cl loss, for missing a chance on a 3-0 game.

Total-Football

Am I the only one who find bayern style unattractive. A slightly upgraded real Madrid team.. Yes they press well and pass well but at the end they just storm the box and wait for the cross. Efficient yes,but from an asthetic point of. View there is a problem. That's why when Barcelona is healthy its the best club in the world. It's asthetic And results.

Morten

Neymar and Mbappe have scored 0 goals in the quarters and semi. Mbappe hasn't scored any in the knock-outs this season.

At least Neymar has been playing well, creating chances in those knockouts, but i guess Mbappe wasnt fully match-fit for those matches, i dont know.

JamDav1982

Neymar and Mbappe choking with their weak shots. Either way, this game is showing me (if the past 3 years weren't enough) that so many players in this club should just fuck off. Our forwards and midfield simply aren't capable of pressing like this for so long. We can't play counters like this.

Barto is a horrendous team builder, how has he not noticed this?

Next few years will be other top teams playing with pace and power and as a unit... Barca will be trying to find system that doesnt expose Messis lack of movement and playing a slow game trying to get him the ball.

KingLeo10

Am I the only one who find bayern style unattractive. A slightly upgraded real Madrid team.. Yes they press well and pass well but at the end they just storm the box and wait for the cross. Efficient yes,but for an asthetic point of. View there is a problem. That's why when Barcelona is healthy its the best club in the world. It's asthetic And results.

PSG aren't bad on the eye either...if they had a better midfield...shades of Barca in their attacking patterns.

Newcomer

PSG should be 3-1 up.

Nah. Only if we have 100% conversion rate.

Neymar shot was fine, Neuer does a big save.

Di Maria should do better, at least shot on target. However, we all know Di Maria is only left footed.

Mbapp? is clear, in front of goal. This is the really big miss. He should bury it.

Home of Barca Fans