Champions League

JohnN

Neymar's finish wasn't that bad. Neuer had a big save there. But Di Maria's and Mbappe's chances, those are piss poor shots :lol:. That's why Ronaldo is such a valuable player for CL. He burries chances like the ones PSG missed. He'd be sitting on a double already.

Why do everyone miss easy shots against German teams.. a mystery.
About the edit part.. he is auch better scorer than everyone on that team. I guess Messi would score the mbape chance 99.9% too.

El Gato

Villarato!
Funny thing is Mbappe might have missed this sitter, but 20 seconds later he was in open again if not for overhit pass OTT. People can't place this equivalence on dudes like him as much. It's like CR and Messi barely doing anything, perhaps missing a pen, but eventually deciding the game anyway.

Xaviniesta

Why do everyone miss easy shots against German teams.. a mystery.
About the edit part.. he is auch better scorer than everyone on that team. I guess Messi would score the mbape chance 99.9% too.

ronaldo has made neuer his bitch. dude never misses against him

Marshall D Teach

I thought during 8-2 game that this Bayern team isn’t as good as the one in 2013, who were just far superior playing an injured Barca team. It’s more a case of the current Barca being terrible

Yeah, they're definitely not. A much better Barca side couldn't get out of their own half against Bayern's 2013 team.

They would easily have scored double digits on Setien's side and would never have conceded 2.

Latschenkiefer

If Bayern win there will be an unbelievable circlejerk, a narrative how good that team is by steamrolling everyone. In reality, they have a top class pressing system and good players. Rooting for PSG. How can one root for Bayern after they won 8-2 idk man.

I hate Bayern with passion, but of all teams in the world PSG to join the CL club? I don't know...

Newcomer

Not sure Mbappe even looks 100% fit.

If he tires then PSG game plan looks up in smoke.

Bayern not been great though. Very sloppy and definitely not wanting to commit as many men forward as could do with ease vs Barca.

From his previous interivew, Mbapp? is not 100% fit. Against Leipzig, he said it wasn't easy for him but aslong as he can keep going, it is enough.

However, his miss cannot be put on fitness. He has a massive chance. He puts no power in his shot and he shot straight to the goalkeeper in the middle.

Laplacian

Dembele would be crucified for missing this. He is still blamed for last year's cl loss, for missing a chance on a 3-0 game.

How many goals has Mbappe scored in the past 3 years? How may has Dembele scored?

That's why the difference in reception is so different.

Home of Barca Fans