Champions League

KingLeo10

Alphonso "got run over" Davies.

Let's hope he comes good because dude's giving me MLS vibes.

By the way, how trash is Semedo to get folded by this lad like it was Marcelo.

KingLeo10

Remember them struggling with Dortmund in the first half of that final though.

People don't remember but Dortmund had better chances to win (more shots on goal) that final.

Bayern's 2013 and 2020 are overrated because of beatdowns of a shit Barcelona. In the case of 2013, a beatdown of Conte's Juve as well.

I still think 2013 Bayern is one of the top 10 teams of the CL era but this one not so much. I could be proven wrong.

Marshall D Teach

Yeah 2013 they played nearly perfect. This Bayern side is way way weaker.

That game at the Allianz was the most dominant performance I've ever seen against Barca. Even including all the subsequent humiliations. A 4-0 scoreline did not do it justice at all. It's something the current Bayern can't dream of pulling off.

That team was something else.

El Gato

Villarato!
That RW is there for the taking. Tuchel should gamble and put Icardi on to get Mbappe on that side and put Neymar wide vs Kimmich

KingLeo10

That game at the Allianz was the most dominant performance I've ever seen against Barca. Even including all the subsequent humiliations. A 4-0 scoreline did not do it justice at all. It's something the current Bayern can't dream of pulling off.

That team was something else.

Dawg, do you think we had any teams that can measure up to that team? Because you're making it sound like they were gods.

Morten

Mbappe hasnt been good, but Bayern has been allowed to do quite a bit of tactical fouling on him, probably should have had an extra yellow or two for that.

Home of Barca Fans