Champions League

JamDav1982

Congrats to Thiago and Coutinho. Both Barcelona rejects now net a CL :VdB: And to make it worse Thiago is heading over to Liverpool next. As for Coutinho getting shipped off was the best thing that could have happened to him lol. Now ghe'll push for an Arsenal move and Barca gets paid peanuts compared to what they bought. Not to mention that have to pay CL royalty fees to Liverpool :VdB:

Barca dont pay Liverpool for Coutinho winning it.

Givenchy

terrible game to watch but well deserved for Bayern

PSG did better than i expected and should of got a pen imo. useless VAR; lets waste 4min with VAR looking at a ball that hit Messi in the chest and then disallow the goal but oh a penalty shout in a CL final? nah not worth the effort

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I just did. "Top player" is recognition. What do you want, to say he's unbelievable? Don't overreact.

Top 5, if not top 3 MF in the World. Not too long ago you were saying he wasn't even top 10. No need to be mad for so long bro. He left 7 years ago lol.

serghei

Man I can only hope if we make the CL final in the next few years to get a team like PSG that shits the bed at every chance they have.

Home of Barca Fans