Champions League

FinBarcelonafan

Wtf?

Fuck that! Fuck PSG more.

The traitor Neymar will never win a CL without Messi and Barca!

Nasser al khelaifi - enjoy another CL failure. You will NEVER see PSG win the CL.

Bayern has now more CL trophies than zbarva. Who cares about some Oil club ? Bayern fuckers humiliated us. We need to payback.

They disrespect us before the game and after. Fuck them.

JamDav1982

Game shows again how important it is to have playes that can receive ball in space out wide and drive at opposition with pace.

Barca lack that massively and Dembele and Trincao are about only two and hard to even tell what level they will be at.

Vilarrubi

Screen-Shot-2020-08-24-at-1-08-04-AM.png

RIP.

KingLeo10

Bayern has now more CL trophies than zbarva. Who cares about some Oil club ? Bayern fuckers humiliated us. We need to payback.

They disrespect us before the game and after. Fuck them.

We're still historically bigger than Bayern. Calma.

It might change if they win a 7th, though.

Newcomer

I don't remember who was talking shit about Thiago Silva last time. The central defence did fine imo. The midfield and the wings, Kehrer in particular, got dominated and abused today. This is where the win for Bayern comes from.

Yannik

Moments like this is where the mask drops and priorities show. Neymar has his priorities right.

Clown a lot of the time, but he has the Dennis Rodman flawed genius vibe.

i hate neymar with a passion, but he looked like a normal relatable person for a second..

eaman

Deserved win for bayern but just about. They weren't at their best but didnt need to be because psg didnt really turn up

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I don't remember who was talking shit about Thiago Silva last time. The central defence did fine imo. The midfield and the wings, Kehrer in particular, got dominated and abused today. This is where the win for Bayern comes from.

I was talking shit about him at the beginning. But he was solid this game (surprised me) , him and Kimpembe were caught off position in that Bayern goal though.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Game shows again how important it is to have playes that can receive ball in space out wide and drive at opposition with pace.

Barca lack that massively and Dembele and Trincao are about only two and hard to even tell what level they will be at.

We?ve added Pedri who looks promising and don?t forget Fati

FinBarcelonafan

So true. There's a lot of space on the wings. We try to push from the middle. Suicidal. We need better wingers and LB/RB. It's clear now.

Total-Football

First half the 2 CBS were immaculate. They pulled the Perfect performance against the crossing storm.

Again, call me bitter.. As a barca fan would never settle for that game plan of crossing.. Would rather play excellent football and getting knocked out in the semis than watching my team. Week in week out scoring goals where u cant even know who scored until the replay..

Problem now is that we do neither now hehe.. No stylistic and no results.

Home of Barca Fans