Champions League

Rassvet

At some point someone has to open a gofundme and then everytime a Barcaforum-user has a reactionary take on the CL or a player thread, he has to donate 1€ into it. Then trigger Haalands release clause from the revenue.

That would bankrupt Kingleo pretty fast :lol:

Total-Football

Barca are one world class offensive player from competing.. Be it a CF or winger. Just one world class player who can attack and harm. As of now, We don't need cbs or midfs urgently at all.

Bobo32

Barca are one world class offensive player from competing.. Be it a CF or winger. Just one world class player who can attack and harm. As of now, We don't need cbs or midfs urgently at all.

I'd say one coach away :)

Sure, with another top player, they can compete as PSG did today for example, and like Barcelona did under Valverde and Enrique. I think they should move more in the direction of City, not be dependent on another star but have a better team overall.

Rassvet

Apart from Frenkie, none of our mids or defenders are good enough for CL winning teams atm. We need many signings and we have no money...

KingLeo10

no need to be so touchy either, mate.

I was only responding to your post with a joke. :koeman: Hence the :mou:

You already know my dislike of Bayern. I have 0 problems with you, in fact, and think you're a good poster.

In fact, the only times we disagree are on football matters, because I don't see footballing affairs with Bayern tinted glasses (and instead with Barca tinted ones). That's pretty much all there is to it which means there'll only ever be some funny jabs here and there.

Home of Barca Fans