Champions League

JamDav1982

The only think great thing about this PSG side is their attacking talent. This is the reason why they are still in the tie even at 1-2.

City kept Neymar and Mbappe away from goals for most part it was others getting chances but Neymar was head and shoulder best player on park in first half bar maybe Marquinhos.

Total-Football

Crazy thing about this game is that city created no clear chances from open play I think. (1 fluke goal one free kick). They just tiki takad and inshallah psg into self harming errors. Still a sound plan.

Yannik

At some point someone has to open a gofundme and then everytime a Barcaforum-user has a reactionary take on the CL or a player thread, he has to donate 1€ into it. Then trigger Haalands release clause from the revenue.

FinBarcelonafan

At some point someone has to open a gofundme and then everytime a Barcaforum-user has a reactionary take on the CL or a player thread, he has to donate 1? into it. Then trigger Haalands release clause from the revenue.

Nice idea. Where can I send my today's euros?

serghei

At some point someone has to open a gofundme and then everytime a Barcaforum-user has a reactionary take on the CL or a player thread, he has to donate 1€ into it. Then trigger Haalands release clause from the revenue.

It's the same on every forum.

KingLeo10

Well...

Such things are needed when we can't organize a game against the Spanish NT to fund player transfers.

:mou:

BarcaOG

Banned
Crazy thing about this game is that city created no clear chances from open play I think. (1 fluke goal one free kick). They just tiki takad and inshallah psg into self harming errors. Still a sound plan.

one thing i DO NOT miss about pep's coaching is over elaborating around the box...which is what city did mostly tonight. very boring and ineffective against quality opposition (but will win you leagues)

Barcilliant

All I know is that the quality of CL is so low. That even a washed up RM without CR7 is the favorite to win this season.

Compare that to the 2015 CL semis...strongest Juventus side of the decade, CL winners RM, prime MSN Barcelona, and Pep's Bayern.

Football is a disaster these days.

Lol truth!

Home of Barca Fans