CHAMPiONS OF EUROPE**CELEBRATIONS

Sallou

I've been reading this forum every single day since 2008 but never posted often as I never had consistent access to internet. Without posting at all for years I still feel I've got to know you all- the respect we all have for Flavia, Berkleys weird Pedro boner, Mortens strange eternal pessimism with RM.

But I am so happy and overwhelmed right now- I have to post (and make an effort to do so a lot from now on!). I've been crying all day. What a wonderful weekend. Visca Barca! And a joy to share it with you even though you didnt know I was here all this time haha.

Awaiting a bazillion new gory seeking members in the next few days after The Tr3ble, lol. Just dn't want to be considered one of them. ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I've been reading this forum every single day since 2008 but never posted often as I never had consistent access to internet. Without posting at all for years I still feel I've got to know you all- the respect we all have for Flavia, Berkleys weird Pedro boner, Mortens strange eternal pessimism with RM.

But I am so happy and overwhelmed right now- I have to post (and make an effort to do so a lot from now on!). I've been crying all day. What a wonderful weekend. Visca Barca! And a joy to share it with you even though you didnt know I was here all this time haha.

Awaiting a bazillion new gory seeking members in the next few days after The Tr3ble, lol. Just dn't want to be considered one of them. ;)

:rockon:

bismp

I am so grateful for everything the team has done all these years...Barca has given me so much hapiness and joy the last decade(no gloryhunting here,i just started watching football back then :p ).Unfortunately,nothing lasts forever,so we shall all enjoy this moment,for there are surely less good times ahead!But the true fans will stick with the club even in difficult times,and i hope i will be one of them.

Visca Barca!

XaviMessiGirl

I remember your avatar so I think I've seen you around once or twice. Welcome back and hope to see you posting more.

Anybody remember the black cat at the start of the season?

We destroy teams and myths.

I forgot about that but I do remember. I said to my friend at the time something strange is going to happen this year. Had no idea at the time it was going to be this strange

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Barcelona distands itself from Madrid :)

And we still have an opportunity to add 3 more titles!

Best club in the world !

CG2RhW1UkAAQDP3.jpg

Home of Barca Fans