CHAMPiONS OF EUROPE**CELEBRATIONS

raskolnikov

Anybody remember the black cat at the start of the season?

We destroy teams and myths.

images

I hope the cat survived, he was our lucky mascot for the season:)

Those kids were creepy as hell, and the old man voice didn't quite sound right :lol: After that was amazing, I was like Messi, simply mesmerized with the fireworks!

StarLord

Barcelona distands itself from Madrid :)

And we still have an opportunity to add 3 more titles!

Best club in the world !

CG2RhW1UkAAQDP3.jpg

You can never compare domestic trophies between clubs from different countries. It is completely nonsensical.

What bothers me about Barca's trophy haul though, or rather the perception of it, is how little mention our CWCs get and even more so, our European Cities Fairs Cups. We are the top dogs in both defunct competitions. I think they merit more recognition and acknowledgement. European football is not just the CL.

Moreover, our CL-count has been historically compromised by the domination of Real Madrid (with the well-known means) of La Liga during the 70s and 80s etc... We had too few shots at it.

Gaudi

Am I the only one feeling post win depression? What now, wait entire summer to see Barca again :rolleyes:

dakt

Am I the only one feeling post win depression? What now, wait entire summer to see Barca again :rolleyes:

Honestly, I'm tired of football. I need to refresh, forgot about it for a month or two. I can only imagine how players feel now...especially veterans. Motivating this team next season is going to be a hard work.

namaria

in 44 days Barca play first pre.match haha
in mean while watching Copa, cheering for Messi or Ney ?!

Last edited:

ManusXavi

I hover my hand above the keyboard trying to enter words to describe all this! . . . . . .I can't and all I want to do is give hugs of condolences to football fans of all other clubs in the world (except Real Madrid).
We are the best in the World!

Madrid!! You Farts!! Salute the Champions!!
Why? . . . . . . . .because We are the best so f~~k you!!

raskolnikov

Honestly, I'm tired of football. I need to refresh, forgot about it for a month or two. I can only imagine how players feel now...especially veterans. Motivating this team next season is going to be a hard work.

Yeah this, time to focus on other things and let the treble victory sink in for a few months.

ejuventus

Isn't ''Amburgo'' Hamburg? Anyhow, i remember the final of 97 very well and BvB were awesome that year. No way a ''lower team''. They had great players as well. Moller bossed the midfield. Chapuisat, Sammer, Kohler, Heinrich, Reuter (all defensive lineup were at Germany's NT starters too) Sousa. Riedle was average, yeah. And he started only because Kirsten was injured, i believe.
Don't remember the final against Real, but even if they played badly in that particular match, no way they were ''lower team''.
Reuter, Moeller, Kohler, J. Cesar and P. Sousa were all our old players...... they were all good and even great players (specially Moeller and P.Sousa) but after we gave them away, we started to dominated both in Italy and Europe, sign that the new ones were better.

And they were Del Piero, Zidane, Boksic, Vieri, Jugovic, Deschamps, beside the historic italian hard core of 90's Juventus

It was the most unbalanced Final, on the paper, until other night's one in Berlin

That Juve were the most impressive team in European football till Guardiola's Barça: we won 6-1 in Paris against PSG for the European Supercup.
Dortmund were a good team, but we were without doubt the best: where were they the previous or following year ??
Yeah, there were again some arguable ref's decision: a penalty denied to Jugovic after 5° minute (similar to Pogba's one) and a goal annulled to Vieri....anyway that doesn't clearify why we took 2 goals in 5 minutes from Riedle (who went to Borussia after some seasons at Lazio, where it didn't show anything particular, scoring 10 goals per year) and a goal from 40 metres from an unknown young German

vs Madrid in 98)

great society yes, but our front repart was Zidane-Del Piero (that Del Piero)-Inzaghi ...... They had the young Raul e Morientes beside Mijatovic

for the rest, they had good and great players probably better than ours but only slightly given our Deschamps, Davids and all those who made us play 4 consecutive european Final in those year.

Useless to remember the Mijatovic's 1,5 m offside in the unic goal of the match

We played again very bad,

1983) yes it was Hambourg.
have you ever heard about them ?
well ..... have you ever heard about Platini, Boniek, Paolo Rossi, Cabrini, Tardelli, Scirea, Gentile, Zoff ??

Well....according to you...who won our Final?
And again us we weren't able to make a single shot on goal

I don't believe too much a predestination without human actions, but our history in the Finals has been marked by a negative mark.
Not to count the 39 victims at Heysel

ejuventus

Juve win in 1996 was one of the best finals I saw. True Ajax was weaker than year before and Juve were going in as favorites but I was still impressed with Juve and their collective pressing in particular.
Remember people commenting that it looked as if Juve had a man extra all the time.

yes, we played very well......23 shots on goal at the end

despite that, only one goal for us, and without the ball touching the net given that it was Ravanelli's rubbery to their goalkeeper and slow shot from end of field line.

We bossed Ajax, but we needed penalties to get the throphy

Home of Barca Fans