Chelsea

Superfly

Banned
Dunno how he'll do it. Chelsea fans hate him, he loves Liverpool, he called them all plastic flag waving people who couldn't generate an atmosphere...it should be fun while it lasts

Galning

2913522_o.gif

Brilliant gif.

Jenks

Thing is, would they really want to jeopardize their intire season this early with an interim manager?

Last time they did that they won the Champions League, so it's hardly a surprise that Abramovic hasn't leaned his lesson.

Paganinisrvnge

There is no way Chelsea could win the group so even if they did advance; I don't see them getting past someone like Dortmund, Bayern, or Barcelona. I think they would even have a tough time against Porto or PSG.

89Norcal

I cannot see Pep managing Chelsea cause Man City will get there first.

Pep should stay away from Chelsea. No amount of success would secure his job there for more than a single summer. I would like to see him at AC Milan, if they are still in the market for a new manager.

There is no way Chelsea could win the group so even if they did advance; I don't see them getting past someone like Dortmund, Bayern, or Barcelona. I think they would even have a tough time against Porto or PSG.

They have all that talent, but I feel like RDM shuffled his tactics too drastically at times, especially against Juve by playing Mata as a lone striker. I don't think that he's a bad manager or deserved to be sacked though. Chelsea's defense was pretty poor the entire length of the group stages.

Home of Barca Fans