Chelsea

S7_MUFC

I think chelsea will struggle to break down teams that are playing for a draw....Mourhino's whole gameplan is based on counter attacking....only player that can make a major difference is Hazard...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't like to say it, but I think they'll win the PL. One of the reasons is going to be the a**-whopping we will give Manchester Sheikhy - they will all get mad depressed about being eliminated and start to lose games to Cardiff, Fulham and Stoke.

Jenks

Bamford scored for Derby again. 4 in 5 there, 21 in 35 for the season so far. Shame Chelsea don't give youth a chance.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah he's doing pretty well. But striker is probably the hardest position to get as a youth player for Chelsea. Shame for him. Islam Feruz is awesome but I don't think he'll get a chance. Hopefully Chalobah will at some point.

S7_MUFC

Yeah he's doing pretty well. But striker is probably the hardest position to get as a youth player for Chelsea. Shame for him. Islam Feruz is awesome but I don't think he'll get a chance. Hopefully Chalobah will at some point.
Where is chalobah now? Last I heard he was struggling into Forest starting XI.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I have no idea how he was struggling to get in when he was a starter for Watford who were almost promoted. Should have just sent him there again... He's at Middlesbrough now, Mourinho told him to go there apparently since his former Real Madrid assistant Aitor Karanka is the manager. Hopefully he starts more games there.

Willian should be starting on the right side of Brazil's attack, Oscar middle and Neymar in the right. Booya.

Jenks

The problem with Championship loan is the style of football being played down there. Chalobah played football at Watford, but at Forest he was there to break up play and be a ball carrier and little else. McEachran was playing a similar role at Boro and learned nothing, but now he's playing football at Wigan and has the backing of Rösler who is a big fan of him*. Really difficult for any of these lads to prove themselves because so much hinges on getting the right loan. Barkley for example looked average at best in the Championship.

qH4L.gif

Ocelot

As far as I can recall, Eto'o played as a right winger / defender against Barca in the semi-finals. They shot every ball they won to the opponents field, just to re-order themselves in their double decker bus!

I think somebody, who is proven to make his players play anti-football (getting yellows/reds on purpose in the CL qualifying rounds, games against Barca as Madrid coach etc.), shouldn't complain about an opponent that defends as WestH. did.

Well he was leading with an aggregate score of 3-1 , I think playing anti football against us in the Nou Camp was logical.

F

Flavia

I have no idea how he was struggling to get in when he was a starter for Watford who were almost promoted. Should have just sent him there again... He's at Middlesbrough now, Mourinho told him to go there apparently since his former Real Madrid assistant Aitor Karanka is the manager. Hopefully he starts more games there.

Willian should be starting on the right side of Brazil's attack, Oscar middle and Neymar in the right. Booya.

Neymar in the left? I agree, he's better than hulk. But scolari's crush on hulk won't allow that to happen.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The problem with Championship loan is the style of football being played down there. Chalobah played football at Watford, but at Forest he was there to break up play and be a ball carrier and little else. McEachran was playing a similar role at Boro and learned nothing, but now he's playing football at Wigan and has the backing of Rösler who is a big fan of him*. Really difficult for any of these lads to prove themselves because so much hinges on getting the right loan. Barkley for example looked average at best in the Championship.

qH4L.gif
Nice gif, that's what we come to expect of him really. Seems he didn't do too well at Watford either.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
One can complain about it, cause it is frustrating if your team is on the end of it, but it's totally understandable in a lot of the situations bus parking happens. Not always, though.

Home of Barca Fans