Chelsea

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'm very curious about our match against Arsenal.

Lol there's a shitstorm started up about Rui Faria celebrating in front of Chris Ramsey. He's very clearly a few metres closer to the camera than Ramsey, he's not doing a cuntjob.

Chelsea should report this, tbh. Nobody said a word about it but cry over Faria.
10175017_1053736047987655_9007788050588778721_n.jpg

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Highlights of Chelsea's UEFA Youth League final win over Shakhtar. Boga's dribbling is pretty awesome, and the cross for the 2nd goal was superb. Brown's finish for the last goal was great too.

S7_MUFC

Highlights of Chelsea's UEFA Youth League final win over Shakhtar. Boga's dribbling is pretty awesome, and the cross for the 2nd goal was superb. Brown's finish for the last goal was great too.
How many English players were there in that Chelsea XI?

BenRobbins

8 i think. Which is very impressive.

English clubs and the national team always do very well at this level it seems. Just can't translate it into the national team for some reason.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
And some of the foreign players have been there for a while too. Pretty sure Boga joined at 12. It's actually pretty funny, we kept signing all these 16 year olds from other clubs hoping to blood them into the team, and now 3 of our 5 best prospects have been at the club since 2004/2005 in Baker, Solanke and Loftus-Cheek.

Excited to see these guys in the BL and La Liga once Mou decides to overhaul his team with more players in their mid 20s :lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, I'll quote a post I made in another thread about it.
Pretty much this. It's sad but Mourinho is too scared of failing to give youth a chance, despite the fact that our youth team is one of the best around, and has been one of, if not the best in England for a number of years. We're in the FA Youth Cup final again, I think 4 finals in a row now. Mou reckons Loftus-Cheek is going to play for the first team next season, we'll see. Also I don't see why we need to buy Icardi or any other striker when we have Solanke, he'd be fine as a 2nd backup after Remy since Drogba is seemingly done and may move on. We also don't need to buy any more AMs either because we have Boga and Brown. Sure they're pretty young but it doesn't mean they can't be used as subs in some games rather than buying some expensive backup. Mou's "giving youth a chance" is putting them on when the result is already set, that gives them practically 0 experience cause they're on there with not much to play for.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Gotta love Cech, a true pro.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho hailed Petr Cech for the fantastic attitude he has shown despite being demoted to number two behind Thibaut Courtois.

The Czech goalkeeper was the Chelsea number one for 10 years but found himself displaced at the beginning of the season by Belgian 22 year old Thibaut Courtois.

After Chelsea’ last ditch 1-0 win over QPR this weekend, Jose Mourinho detailed how Petr Cech helped out his rival goalkeeper at Chelsea.

The 32 year old part time drummer made sure to tell John Terry which side of the pitch to choose in order to help out Courtois with the sun shining down.

“Cech is absolutely fantastic,” Mourinho told reporters after his team restored their seven-point lead at the top of the table with a 1-0 victory at QPR on Sunday.

“His attitude is amazing. Before the game he told the captain (John Terry) to choose a certain end if he won the toss because at 1:30pm it would be better to play in a certain goal because of the sun.

“And he was not playing, he was thinking of Courtois. With this attitude Petr deserves everything.”

Petr Cech recently spoke of his desire to leave Stamford Bridge in the summer due to his craving for first team football.

The Chelsea legend has kept a club record 220 clean sheets for Chelsea in all competitions.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Let's see, Mou claims next season he'll legit give chances to up to 4 youngsters. He really should, we have some of the better young English players coming up through our youth ranks.

Morten

Let's see, Mou claims next season he'll legit give chances to up to 4 youngsters. He really should, we have some of the better young English players coming up through our youth ranks.

Cant see it happening, Mou is to focused on results to take any chances with youth players. Only exeptional talents are given chances under him, like Varane etc.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, we'll see where these guys are at. He already named Loftus-Cheek as a first teamer for next season, so if he doesn't keep his word he'll look pretty bad.

Patrick Bamford, one of our strikers out on loan at Middlesborough, won the Championship Player of the Year award. I honestly don't think he'll make it with us, but given that he won that award he'll probably be sold at a good price, as he's not a bad player.

Our youth team won the first leg of the FA Youth Cup final 3-1 against City.

Jenks

I think the noises coming out of Chelsea and City are due to the fact that the homegrown quota changes are likely to go ahead.

Home of Barca Fans