Chelsea

barca1899

I think only Ramos has more goals than him, out of defenders that is.

239A3F8500000578-0-image-11_1417296528275.jpg

barca1899

I still cant believe how a cb can score 239 goals in his career. It shouldnt be possible, it defy all logic.

Mostly penalties and free-kicks but still insane :lol:

He was even top scorer in the 93/94 Champions league with 8 goals.

[youtube]ZxGp5ii-wFM[/youtube]

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lol now Pellegrini comes out and says City won't copy our style.

I think our rivals need to work on actually winning matches and catching us before they comment on our style.

EdmondDantes

Well done Chelsea, worthy PL champions. Played fantastic football in the first half of the season but once Mourinho saw sight of the title he did what he knows best. Pragmatic football. Which is a shame as I think Chelsea are good enough to win it playing attacking football all the way through.

cmsy27

Just saw. Congrats to Chelsea! I may not like their style at times but yeah, can't say they don't deserve the title. Meanwhile my team United is ending the season in a pathetic manner. Oh well.

DrPepper

Really good football in the first half, much more pragmatic in the second. I think playing so many matches during Christmas time without really rotating the team cost them in the CL this year.

Alik

Just remembered now, for some reason, that if Chelsea hadn't won the CL in 2012 they would have missed out on the competition the following year. Hazard would most likely not have transferred to them.

Home of Barca Fans