CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

soul24rage

this United are very unpredictable but i wouldn't say its a bad draw for us. Liverpool with the 2nd leg away is a nightmare though

probably, but I've seen the schedule and if both of us pass to the SF, Liverpool face Newcastle away while we face Celta Vigo away. Liverpool fans want the PL more than the CL this season and the way the PL race is going, I think it could go down to the last day while we could wrap our title race before the Celta game. Newcastle away is a bit difficult and I think Liverpool will be tired a bit when they face us at Anfield (If both of us go to the SF).

Devils

Bad draw? These lot got smashed by PSG at Old Trafford and just got smacked by Arsenal just last week.

If PSG weren't such morons and gifted these fools 3 goals on a silver platter in Paris, United wouldn't even be here.

They absolutely have to get a result at Old Trafford because we will destroy them at Camp Nou, but I'm sure we'll beat them in both legs, dawg.

Givenchy

Bad draw? These lot got smashed by PSG at Old Trafford and just got smacked by Arsenal just last week.

If PSG weren't such morons and gifted these fools 3 goals on a silver platter in Paris, United wouldn't even be here.

They absolutely have to get a result at Old Trafford because we will destroy them at Camp Nou, but I'm sure we'll beat them in both legs, dawg.

you're underrating this United man. im confident, especially as the 2nd legs is at the camp nou but United under Ole have spirit

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
you're underrating this United man. im confident, especially as the 2nd legs is at the camp nou but United under Ole have spirit

This Barcelona team is serious about the Champions League this season. Very serious.

Also we have one advantage: We have the league all but secured while Man Utd, Liverpool and Man City will have to work their asses off in the league for Top 4 and Championship runs respectively.

This really is our chance. Hopefully Valverde realizes that too and rests our players properly. We win at Betis this weekend and it's over.

vlad

Against AM:

--------Ruiz--------Boateng--------Malcom--------
------------------------------------------------------
---------Aleñá------Todibo-----------Vidal----------
Miranda------Umtiti------Vermaelen------Semedo
--------------------Cillessen------------------------

Go play FM with that line up

Devils

They have spirit but they lack a lot of quality, especially in defense.

Even under Ole, they are leaking a lot of goals.

Vahue

Good draw. United will park the bus and counter but they don't really have good enough players for that tactic to be effective against Barca.

jairzinho

This is a good draw for us. Could hv been much worse against Juve, City or Pool. They have good players in attack but their defence is a mess.

Alik

The only drawback is that we will face Liverpool in the semis, if we go through. Would rather it have been Juve or City.

Anyway, one step at a time. Not a bad draw.

Falcao

PSG took Pogba out in the first leg by man-marking him with Marquinhos. I’d be surprised and disappointed if Barca tried the same tactic as it’s a bit small time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG took Pogba out in the first leg by man-marking him with Marquinhos. I’d be surprised and disappointed if Barca tried the same tactic as it’s a bit small time.

Don't worry we'll just take you out by ending the tie at Old Trafford. :messi:

Home of Barca Fans