CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I think this is one of the very few times if not the first that Cholo aligns an offensive line-up in UCL .. he usually always plays twice as defensive as in LaLiga.

Weird. But it'll give us more space to attack hopefully :)

J

Jamie Cal

Pretty anxious but I think we'll get a win. Any win at all will do. Hope to god this one doesn't signal the end of our (Champions League) season.

Lomar1o

i dont think i should expect some magical improvement from the clasico game, it will be logical if we continue our bad run and hopefully somehow manage to survive at least, but in my heart i believe in lucho and i want us to annihilate at. madrid.

i_bleed_blaugrana

These opening 10 minutes are vital then. Looks like Simeone is gonna go all in for an early goal that will allow them to sit deep for the rest of the tie. We have to, have to, HAVE TO be sharp in the opening. No loose ball, no fooling around at the back and ruthless on goal. Shots, shots, shots. It doesn't have to pretty at first but if Busi, Raki and Pique can get the ball up quickly to MSN after an Atleti attack, hopefully the boys can convert. But an accurate first outlet pass is what we have to do to beat their press.

Come on guys, focus, poise and ruthlessness tonight. That's what I want to see because this Atleti will be a nightmare for the rest of the tie if we slip and give them an early goal or even the first goal.

Nervous but theses are the games that make football great.

Visca el Barça!! :barcascarf:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What bad run [MENTION=16937]Lomar1o[/MENTION] ????? :facepalm:

We lost by 1goal, one game after international break where our players traveled and played a gazillion times more than madrid, and after a 39 games unbeaten streak !

I'll take bad runs like this day in day out.

Vaaamooooos la concha de su madre, a ganar !!!!! :barcaflag:

JamDav1982

Tonight will tell a lot.

Will see if the players are heavy legged and tired after so many games. Will see if they have the capacity to jump a few levels and perform better again.

Huge game but I fancy Barca to put on a bit of a show.

Alen

I've been in observation mode since the clasico. I don't have a clue about which Barcelona will show up today. I'm very superstitious in football related stuff, so i find comfort in the fact that i never expected us to win the CL two years in a row. Would love to be proven wrong though.

vlad

I've been in observation mode since the clasico. I don't have a clue about which Barcelona will show up today. I'm very superstitious in football related stuff, so i find comfort in the fact that i never expected us to win the CL two years in a row. Would love to be proven wrong though.

same here, im totaly relaxed watching this game, i said, win la liga, and season is great everything other is a bonus :)

Lomar1o

What bad run [MENTION=16937]Lomar1o[/MENTION] ????? :facepalm:

We lost by 1goal, one game after international break where our players traveled and played a gazillion times more than madrid, and after a 39 games unbeaten streak !

I'll take bad runs like this day in day out.

Vaaamooooos la concha de su madre, a ganar !!!!! :barcaflag:
our game against villareal before clasico. that is where our bad form started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans