CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Terrible 1st half. Like a repeat of the last 20 min vs rm. Messi again playing centrally, which hurts all of MSN, as the rw empty makes it easier for Atlético to defend. How can Enrique not be seeing this, I don't know.

Midfield and defense also not sharp. Players look tired, uninspired... Hope they have a better 2nd half.

Barcilliant

Maybe, just maybe our players should concentrate on their careers instead of avoiding tax.

There is no excuse for this limp play in a CL quarter final.

Shit, even Benfica look better then us.

Total-Football

the statistics were hilarious.. they run 5 km more than us.. its like pro athletes are playing against semi pro athletes.. you cant win this matches by walking.. atletico should go through

Gaudi

Luck plays a lot in football, if we got Wolfsburg or Benfica we would probably be in semis and recuperate, also don't understand Messi in the middle again....but having said all that, AM run 5km more than us before Torres was sent off. That is ludicrous, like a man extra.
If we are so tired than LE is to blame, either bad planing or something else...but just awful

Hardy

with this pathetic midfield and MSN in poor form no way, Oblak didn't touch a ball :lol: we are garbage right now, garbage.

kjk2184

Champions league is over for this year, I'll happy with the domestic double, if we can even achieve that. The whole team just looks off and the front three are all tanking at the same time.

Barcilliant

Considering the team we have we shouldn't be happy with a domestic double.

This is the most prestigious tournament in club football.

Thanks to the players and Lucho for fucking it up. We were really in with a chance of retaining this trophy. Now it's fucked.

Warning signs have been there for a long time.

Total-Football

what i dont understand is why the same 11 every single time.. why not take risks.. we defeated real madrid 4 0 with sergio roberto in it.. cruyff would not approve of this fu**ery

Barcilliant

what i dont understand is why the same 11 every single time.. why not take risks.. we defeated real madrid 4 0 with sergio roberto in it.. cruyff would not approve of this fu**ery

Exactly. He is running the same players through the ground.
Bring on Munir, Arda and Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans