CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
The second half make me feel excited again. After the 50' minute, I was like a kid jumping up and down. First half was gobshite tho.

Arda needs to stop making those stupid forward runs all the time. He needs to stay in one area and open up, he just runs himself into bad positions time and time again.

vlad

Nice win. Liked the second half turnaround, play like that next Wed and were thru.

they will have 11 man next week, barca was really lucky with stupid torres, you really think barca would scored and not concede against 11 atletico man? they looked better on the pitch

Icarium

Lifestealer
I believe us in scoring at least a goal at Calderon. But hard to say if our defense at steps us. Lets hope it does.

F

Flavia

Way better performance in the 2nd half, though it was mostly attack vs defense. Now Anoeta. What a schedule.

gun-powder

I dont know how atleti fans they watch their team like that but to be honest not any team can do that such genius coach simeone

malvolio

considering the schedule and poor form from our southamericans due to those tough qualifiers, I'll take this. we should be ready for the return leg at atletico. just hope Messi recovers

dakt

I'm not very happy with our performance today. Lucky for us, Torres was dumb enough to get RC so early and so we had 50 minutes of pressuring, so at least one goal had to come out of it.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
OK result, great defending - but Messi is awful at the moment, so is Neymar. Suarez at least scored and saved the CL until next week.

Kuchi

Referee was...cant even describe the frustration...what a shit of a duo:those butchers and time wasters and this german piece of shit...

Glad we beat them, 2nd half was reediming but still dissapointed, one shitty counter or corner and it's panic

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That first half was a thing nightmares are made of ... had my heart racing all along.

I need a tequila shot.

JamDav1982

Midfield was shocking defensively.

The three of Raki, Iniesta and Busi are so slow and teams that break through the middle get at the defence so easily.

Seems to be exposed more when front three are off form and they try to push up a bit more to support them.

Lucky to get out that game with a 2-1 win.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Two enormously ugly games in a row, don't know what's wrong with the players and Luis Enrique to fuck everything up. I don't think it is fatigue, the players didn't appear to care that much. Luck to come away with a win tonight.

Very hard task now to beat Atletico at Calderon, we have to score, score, score. Someone has to step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans