CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

Messigician

🗣[ @fansjavimiguel ] | The presence of Sergi?o Dest, who did not train in the last training session, and Jordi Alba, who did not participate in the activation session this morning, indicates that things are not going well.

Hard pass on this humiliation. Cya later dawgs, I've got better stuff to do than watch us be 3 goals down at half time.

And before anyone says anything yes I'm a loyal fan I watched the Juve, Roma, Anfield, Lisbon, PSG Humiliations all in a row and us throw away an unbeaten season because of fans begging Valverde to play youth and the FA scheduling Argentina friendlies mid season.

But for a group stage, I'm out dawgs will take my second place and skipping this humiliation vs an actual team and coach

flipper77

Fuck Koeman and his principles. If it was up to me Riqui wouls be in the starting eleven but however, here:

---------Depay----------
Coutinho-Pedri-SergiRoberto
-----De-Jong-Busi-------
Balde-Lenglet-Pique-Dest

Devils

I'm too ready for this.

Either:

a) We win and I celebrate as the world's greatest Barca fan
b) We get hammered and HOEman gets closer to getting sacked

I win either way.

#NoLosses

Bobo32

Second half in the UEFA youth league pre-game just started. Barcelona lead 1-0 after a goal from Luzzi, and Bayern just recieved a red card.

edit: Ibrahimovic and Salihamidzic play for Bayern, Alba and Garrido play for Barcelona... It's u19

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Hope Koeman doesn't go for 3ATB, I think it sucks vs teams with good wingplay. Plus we play with 3 CB's already (Mingueza on RB).

Bobo32

Second half in the UEFA youth league pre-game just started. Barcelona lead 1-0 after a goal from Luzzi, and Bayern just recieved a red card.

edit: Ibrahimovic and Salihamidzic play for Bayern, Alba and Garrido play for Barcelona... It's u19

Casas, Casado, Juanola, Alba, Ilias: some strong players. Barcelona lead 2-0 going into the dying minutes of this game, could've just as well lead with 4-0 after a dominant 2nd half.

xXKonan

Sport thinks we are doing a back three with Araujo-Pique-Garcia.

With either Roberto/Mingueza and Alba as Wingbacks but there's doubts that Alba will start.

Birdy

Sport thinks we are doing a back three with Araujo-Pique-Garcia.

With either Roberto/Mingueza and Alba as Wingbacks but there's doubts that Alba will start.

Yes, this tweet confirms:

Toni Juanmart?
@tjuanmarti
XI de FCB salvo cambio ?ltima hora (siempre hay que dejar cierto margen): 3-5-2 con MATS, Araujo, Piqu?, Eric, Busi, De Jong, Pedri, Memphis y Luuk. Si Alba OK, Roberto derecha y Jordi izquierda. Sino, Mingueza derecha y Roberto izq. M?s probable que Jordi NO sea titular #fcblive

Roberto at LB?
LOL :lol:
New levels of humiliation

Home of Barca Fans