CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

serghei

Who would you have played in such game from our bench?
I mean considering Dest isn't ready while Mingueza & Coutinho didn't have playing minutes for so long.

I am way more dramatic, and see no use of dragging these slow players for eternity unless there is a clear reward. We've been shit for years and years at the highest level, and just see no use playing Busi at this point. Or Pique. Case can be made for Alba and Roberto since they are not as much over the hill as these two. Stegen out is no-brainer.

So you have 3 players who should not start for us in 2021. De Jong - Pedri - Gavi/Puig. Mingueza instead of Pique or Garcia. You need speed in these games.

SABANS

I will say two things - Koeman is sh*t, and has 0 coashing skills

2 - those hardcore fans that have favorites in current team...who is doing good in midfield? Yall say Pjanic is slow, sucks in defence...are yall watching our midfield now? I guess we have 5 Pjanics on the field

ajnotkeith

Expecting us playing 3-5-2 to concede like 20 goals in 10 minutes is stupid. We are still a professional team with some decent players.. But a point would be a pleasant and positive result.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
One of the slowest and worst attacks I’ve seen Barca field for a long time. Not a single player who you feel can get a goal out of nowhere.

ajnotkeith

How different this looks from the Barca of old. We are a defensive team now. Not necessarily a bad thing as we would be destroyed if we played attacking football.

Home of Barca Fans