CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

serghei

Tbh, all veterans that can reasonably be expected to be in the first 11 continue to be irreplaceable under Koeman. If Suarez were still here, he'd start too.

KingLeo10

Tbh, all veterans that can reasonably be expected to be in the first 11 continue to be irreplaceable under Koeman. If Suarez were still here, he'd start too.

If Coutinho wasn't injured, he would have been a shoe in instead of Pedri.

Now Pedri can't be dropped easily because of his Euro showing...Koeman is basically an even more inept Valverde.

serghei

If Coutinho wasn't injured, he would have been a shoe in instead of Pedri.

Now Pedri can't be dropped easily because of his Euro showing...Koeman is basically an even more inept Valverde.

He's more ballsy and bold than Valverde, but he's inferior tactically. We upgraded in some areas, downgraded in others with him. Both are decent stopgap managers but should in no way get/have gotten more than 2 seasons max at the helm of a club like Barca.

Jadentheman

If I see "Sergio" or "Pique" in a CL game versus a big team, I immediately get PTSD.

FFS.

I assume the players have it as well. Which is why it's a bad idea to start Alba, Busquets, and Pique at once :lol: And there's no players that can act as their crutch in what will be a very traumatizing environment. Oh boy...

Home of Barca Fans