CL Round 1: Monaco - Barca

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Embolo is my favorite Suisse player and noticed that Zakaria is the captain as well - that's a formidable spine to the team. Hard working, talented and leaders

I like these tests, especially away from 'home' when redemption is on the agenda

Loki

Something like this probably:

-----------MAtS
Kounde-Cubarsi-Inigo-Balde
------Pedri----Casado
Lamine---Rapha---Ferran
-----------Lewy

Or put Garcia in, Pedri on the #10 and Rapha on the wing again so we don't have to suffer Ferran. But Ferran should play, as he's banned in LL anyways the next games and Flick needs to use all of his few available players.

BJJ

A draw away against a decent side is good enough. CL is going to be a real test for Flick, especially with our never ending injuries.

jamrock

Something like this probably:

-----------MAtS
Kounde-Cubarsi-Inigo-Balde
------Pedri----Casado
Lamine---Rapha---Ferran
-----------Lewy

Or put Garcia in, Pedri on the #10 and Rapha on the wing again so we don't have to suffer Ferran. But Ferran should play, as he's banned in LL anyways the next games and Flick needs to use all of his few available players.
Its the only way really.

MontenegrinCuler

Gonna be a much tougher game than we even expected

But, when you think of it, we still have a much better team than they do despite all the injuries. The likes of Casado and Balde would be gods in Monaco's team.

It's only the fear, insecurity, lack of confidence that can fuck us up in this game.

Good thing is we have Hansi Flick as our coach. He does not seem to have fear mentality, and neither do the players he's coaching. Things can quickly change and turn around though, and I sincerely hope it doesn't happen.

After all, Monaco does deserve a silencing on their own stadium after the Gamper. Remember when Lamine Camara scored a fluke ass goal and their fucktard admins on twitter posted shit like "best Lamine on the pitch". Just for that I want them to get spanked as much as fucking possible. Couldnt care less about a loss in meaningless friendly game.

Home of Barca Fans