• This poll will close: .

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
-----------MAtS
Kounde-Cubarsi-Inigo-Balde
------Pedri----Casado
Lamine---Rapha---Ferran
-----------Lewy

This has been proposed and it's probably like we'll start. But I really don't like Rapha centrally and that Ferran has to start, Lewa has also been in shit form and fucks everything up. We need Lewa for this one, pls don't fuck up! Also interesting which players will come on - what do you guys think? Torre, Victor, Garcia, maybe Fermin, Fati, Guille???

serghei

Must win, I'd take the draw at Dortmund rather than here. We draw here, we need to win at Dortmund instead. It's 2nd rate French team, we got this. They are not known for their defending in that league.

They are dangerous in attack, but I can see us scoring 3 goals again and not conceding more than 2. A 3-1 or a 3-2 win.

Andresito

Staff member
CL away games are always different. We might get a wake up call here, at least in first half.

But on paper this should be a landslide with our form and motivation.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
We did lose to these in Juan Gamper. Our lineup was -
Kounde ---- Cristiansen --- Inigo ---- Balde
-------Torre -- Casado ------- Bernal ---
--Pau -------Lewa ------ Raf-----

I belive we are worlds apart now. Even with no Olmo.

Cubarsi is better than Christiansen, and Inigo is playing exeptional now.
Casado and Pedri midfield is amazing as of now. And we can slot in Raf or Fermin in and its all good.
Yamal in for Pau and we all good.

Messi983

Inexperienced ref on top level, hope he'll be up to the task.

FC Barcelona already knows who will be the referee in charge of directing this Thursday's match in which it will debut in this edition of the Champions League. Hansi Flick's team faces Monaco (9:00 p.m. / Movistar Champions League) and Allard Lindhout will be the match referee. There are no precedents for this 37-year-old Dutchman directing Barça, but he did act as fourth referee last March during Napoli's visit to Montjuïc, which ended with a 3-1 culé victory.

In fact, it will be the first Champions League match that Lindhout referees, beyond three qualifying matches prior to the final phase of the great European competition. His compatriot Dennis Higler will assist him from the VAR.

MontenegrinCuler

Ferran is such a dullard on the left flank. Rather try Pau there or Raphinha with Torre in the center, who might actually do something.
Really hope Fermin comes back for Monaco so this problem is no more, he's a player you can rely on when it comes to UCL

But if not, I would start Raphinha centrally and would much rather give Ansu a spot on LW than Pau Victor.

Pau should come in for Lewa if he drops his usual stinker performance, which Lewa probably will

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Really hope Fermin comes back for Monaco so this problem is no more, he's a player you can rely on when it comes to UCL

But if not, I would start Raphinha centrally and would much rather give Ansu a spot on LW than Pau Victor.

Pau should come in for Lewa if he drops his usual stinker performance, which Lewa probably will
Ansu haven't played competitively in ages, I think the last match he played for Brighton was in March and he sucked. Maybe chill your enthusiasm, Victor and Torre should be first two that should come on. If Ferran is a catastrophe sub in Torre and play him centrally and move Raphinha to LW. But hopefully Fermin can play already on Thursday - at least from the bench.

Home of Barca Fans