draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Kounde ---- Cuba---- Inigo ---- Balde
--- Casado ------Eric-----
Yamal ------ Pedri ------- Raphinha
------------ Lewa--------

Last edited:

Porque

A genius in the Lamine thread suggested Lamine in the hole.

————-—Mats
Kounde - - Cubarsi - - Inigo - - Balde
- ——— Pedri ——— Casado
Raphi ——— Lamine ———- Ferran
——————-Lewy

---

I'd go for that or Torre the start with Raphi/Lamine wide.

malvolio

A genius in the Lamine thread suggested Lamine in the hole.

————-—Mats
Kounde - - Cubarsi - - Inigo - - Balde
- ——— Pedri ——— Casado
Raphi ——— Lamine ———- Ferran
——————-Lewy

---

I'd go for that or Torre the start with Raphi/Lamine wide.
That's like playing Mbappe at CF. The 'genius' you're talking about is probably an imbecile.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm nervous, I trust Flick but this squad is comical. Sure there are some promising youngsters on the bench, but most of them haven't even come of the bench when we're 3 goals up playing at home in LL. I won't hold this against Flick IF we lose when even our so called tried veterans like Lewa stink it up. Torres better be running all over the pitch and press like there's no tomorrow and Lewa better score if he gets the chance and Casado better man up and if Ansu comes on he better play better than he did in Brighton and we might be alright.

MontenegrinCuler

That's like playing Mbappe at CF. The 'genius' you're talking about is probably an imbecile.
Even Flick said Lamine can play 10. I'm not saying he should start at 10, he's doing very well on the wing and this is not a match to experiment - but maybe we should do it in league or copa game.

Thursday, September 19, 21:00​

Olmo out. Fati should be back.

Monaco are doing well in the league and have a very young team.

Hutter against Flick.
Adi Hütter is coach at Monaco? Did not know that. When he was coach in Frankfurt he played 4 times against Flick. We won 3 times but lost one time in Frankfurt when Müller had Covid. And Lewy never liked to play in Frankfurt.

Home of Barca Fans