CL | Round 2: Tottenham - Barca 2-4

pregra

This will be a looong night. Our team lacks so much pace and physicality in general, this is made for an easy Spurs win.

Givenchy

EV doesnt make any sense. i think we'll get a narrow win but if Spurs had their full team we'd be getting pumped

Lucas is going to destroy Pique

Devils

If Pique plays shit tonight he can stay in London and join West Ham as a free agent.

Rakitic too.

henias

Will be watching in a bar with friends again.
Boring football is better while being slightly drunk.

True, being drunk u could see Suarez doing a dummy successfully and Pique picks it up scoring a golazo.

in b4 this actually happens lmao.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, I wish Arthur actually had more game time to prepare for this match.

He is playi9ng with our best players, against Tottenham midfield bench AFAIK. This should be a good game for him to play, there won't be perfect oppurtunity tailored for him and he will need to be prepared

khaled_a_d

[tw]1047551891826204672[/tw]

As I said, Inaki won't make it to match squad and he was there in case there was any injury, which has been a routine move for us for some time now. Miranda will join him in the stands.
Don't like that Malcom didn't join the team, but this is probably was decided knowing that Dembele will be on bench

serghei

He is playi9ng with our best players, against Tottenham midfield bench AFAIK. This should be a good game for him to play, there won't be perfect oppurtunity tailored for him and he will need to be prepared

Rakitic and Pique are probably our worst performers so far this season.

Home of Barca Fans