CL | Round 2: Tottenham - Barca 2-4

khaled_a_d

Rakitic and Pique are probably our worst performers so far this season.

Pique is our best starting CB as long as Umtiti is out, do you suggest not playing Arthur till Pique is back?
Raki? well it is debatable , but this is a team that has chemistry and played together for some time, so he isn't thrown with other bench players as people usually complain when it happens

xXKonan

you already making excuses if he will have a bad match

He starts in strong match in CL, what do you want more
Yeah you know actually getting some minutes vs Leganes and Bilbao? is that hard to consider?

Oh "Starting excuses" the irony is the likes of BBZ will go full blown hate boner mode on Arthur who hardly played a lot this season if he has a bad game.

clemente

Damn look at Tuschel, always laughing, bantering with his team, looks like a real manager with confidence and actually plays the most entertaining football, how much I wish we had him.

SeloBarca

Folks in the US: How are you watching this match? I am NOT doing this fucking bullshit pay per match through B/R Live...:angry::angry::angry:

I started using IPTV
6000 channels including BT sport, American sport channels, Bein Media channels, Swedish channels etc.
10€ a month.
Quality is good enough for 10€.
You need a TV that can handle Apps though, if you dont, you need a magbox or an androidbox like nvidia shield.

Home of Barca Fans