CL Round 5: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

Masetro10

People are only just recognizing how much of a carry job Messi actually did. I mean damn. Xavi fraudulent as hell. Listen I'm not a all time great midfielder but I can tell you he sucks at directing our midfield as a coach. I don't fault the defense because we have damn Alonso and Bellerin in there I mean I expect nothing from them.

But I swear this team needs a new identity. This Barca DNA stuff where we basically telegraph our playstyke to the world and do nothing to stop counter attacks is old news. We need a modern approach. Fresh ideas. 433 is fine but fix the high line to be less suicidal. Get a real midfield that relies more on creativity even if you have to copy exactly what Man City does. Do it. Tired of seeing this bullshit every big game is a guaranteed disappointment. We roll Villareal and Bilbao because we happen to have more skill but Bayern we need a real plan. RM we need a plan, etc etc.

Devils

This is the same game as we played against Madrid, Inter, Bayern the first time, Frankfurt etc...

Xavi is just clueless. A genuine disaster.

Givenchy

People are only just recognizing how much of a carry job Messi actually did. I mean damn. Xavi fraudulent as hell. Listen I'm not a all time great midfielder but I can tell you he sucks at directing our midfield as a coach. I don't fault the defense because we have damn Alonso and Bellerin in there I mean I expect nothing from them.

But I swear this team needs a new identity. This Barca DNA stuff where we basically telegraph our playstyke to the world and do nothing to stop counter attacks is old news. We need a modern approach. Fresh ideas. 433 is fine but fix the high line to be less suicidal. Get a real midfield that relies more on creativity even if you have to copy exactly what Man City does. Do it. Tired of seeing this bullshit every big game is a guaranteed disappointment. We roll Villareal and Bilbao because we happen to have more skill but Bayern we need a real plan. RM we need a plan, etc etc.

Been saying this for the past 5 years, nothing changes. They will hire another Barca DNA robot and off we go again, it's like a cult and we are forbidden to look outside the box and change. The club as a whole is so deluded and holier than thou at this point that they don't even realize the game has left us behind. Barca aren't good enough to dictate the way football is played anymore.

In a way, Xavi embodies an acolyte for this cult better than any ex-player ever could and we are watching it crumble to dust once again.

FinBarcelonafan

Barca DNA nowadays is known as losing DNA. How to lose in style. The biggest humiliation possible. No better way to go out than totally messing up everything.

Porque

See the difference in Xavi face when Busquets blasts it over (looks up gasping as if to say "oh god, why did you move the ball out of position of Busquets perfect toes") compared to when someone else blasts it or miss passes, and he looks like he wants to murder them.

Says it all.

ajnotkeith

See the difference in Xavi face when Busquets blasts it over (looks up gasping as if to say "oh god, why did you move the ball out of position of Busquets perfect toes") compared to when someone else blasts it or miss passes, and he looks like he wants to murder them.

Says it all.

You've seen the light Porque.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Even though Bayerns tactics are just superior, even if ours were better we would still massively struggle due to the physical gap. It's sad how much stronger they are.

Home of Barca Fans