CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

bismp

Damn,we should have scored at least one of those chances...Pique,Rakitic and especially Messi are in god form.I think that Leo should take more chances in the second half,Suarez is not good today imo

DrPepper

Never thought this game would be so hectic. It's basically transition phases switching around between those teams, no time to breathe for the players.

F

Flavia

It was a good 1st half. Alves, Rakitic and Iniesta the best 3 for me. MSN need to make a difference in the 2nd half. But I hope the team playes like the 1st half, we didn't allow bayern to have chances.

Simmelbert

It was a good 1st half. Alves, Rakitic and Iniesta the best 3 for me. MSN need to make a difference in the 2nd half. But I hope the team playes like the 1st half, we didn't allow bayern to have chances.

that's no problem. we just have 2 offensive players.

we need a wonder in the 2nd half .-)

great game from barca!

Devils

We need to get Neymar into this game more.

Far to absent.

Also, fair play to Neuer, we should expect this going against a GK of his stature.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
We are doing everything right, our pressing is insanely good, but freaking Neuer gives me de javu of Courtois last season:angry:

cmsy27

Dani and Raki have been amazing so far. Messi's had his moments as well though our finishing has been lacking, thanks in part to Neuer who has indeed been incredible.

Home of Barca Fans