0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Alonso-0-Schweinsteiger-0-0
Muller-0-0-0-0-0-Lahm
0-0-0-Thiago-0-0-0
0-0-0-Lewandowski-0-0-0
[/formation]

Last edited:

PhilS

Bayern's bench a way ahead of ours. Jeez. Only Xavi can make difference.

OK, so Bayern has really incredible quality in their depth. That does not make the Barca bench deficient, I am very happy with the Barca options available. I think this starting lineup for Bayern cannot contain the Trident, they are just not quick enough. This will be be the difference today.

K

kingleo1

confident about this, i predict a 3-1 win, Messi, Suarez x2 & Lewandowski for them

No Gotze or Javi.

Didn't expect that.

But that was to be expected. Götze has not really been a highlight since the winter break and Martinez comes back from a 9 months injury, is in team training since a week and only played 60 minutes on Leverkusen (in which he caused the freekick for the first goal). It is great that Martinez is back - and should Alonso be in big trouble to get a second yellow I am sure we will see him on the pitch. But for sure not in the starting formation.

It is similar to the formation we played against Dortmund - with the difference of Schweinsteiger instead of Weiser. Maybe he puts Rafinha as the left player in a 3-on-the-back formation again as he did then.

It would be something like this[formation=black,6]
Neuer
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Bernat-0-Benatia-0-Boeteng-0-Rafinha
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Alonso-0-Schweinsteiger-0-0
Muller-0-0-0-0-0-Lahm
0-0-0-Thiago-0-0-0
0-0-0-Lewandowski-0-0-0
[/formation]

No. More like this:

-------------------Neuer------------------------

-----Benatia------Boateng-------Rafinha--------

-------------Alonso----------------------------
--------------------------Schweinsteiger-------

Lahm------------------Thiago----------Bernat---
------------Müller------------------------------
---------------------------Lewy----------------

That is what I expect.

Devils

But that was to be expected. Götze has not really been a highlight since the winter break and Martinez comes back from a 9 months injury, is in team training since a week and only played 60 minutes on Leverkusen (in which he caused the freekick for the first goal). It is great that Martinez is back - and should Alonso be in big trouble to get a second yellow I am sure we will see him on the pitch. But for sure not in the starting formation.

It is similar to the formation we played against Dortmund - with the difference of Schweinsteiger instead of Weiser. Maybe he puts Rafinha as the left player in a 3-on-the-back formation again as he did then.

Yeah Javi seemed decent on the weekend so I kind of expected Pep to surprise us and play him as a wild card.

Your formation to me looks like a 4-3-1-2.

Definitely not going to be easy to break down.

Neuer
Rafinha/Boateng/Benatia/Bernat
Lahm/Alonso/Schweini
Thiago
Lewa/Muller

DrPepper

Ter Stegen - Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba - Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta - Messi, Suarez, Neymar

Standard line up for us.

F

Flavia

No. More like this:

-------------------Neuer------------------------

-----Benatia------Boateng-------Rafinha--------

-------------Alonso----------------------------
--------------------------Schweinsteiger-------

Lahm------------------Thiago----------Bernat---
------------Müller------------------------------
---------------------------Lewy----------------

That is what I expect.

And this is with a squad plagued by injuries. Amazing depth. Just shows the favoritism talk is not real. It will be 50-50.

Home of Barca Fans