CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Antimadridista1

Gonna be a tough one. I expect Bayern to put a LOT of pressure on our team.
We're gonna do it though ! See you after the game guys.
SOM HI BARCA !!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think it is funny how many people believe in that what the media and wrong translations or translations of sentences without the context tell... - In difference to the people here I have watched the show on Sky.

I do not think that anybody really would deny that Messi is that extra cream on the cake that makes Barcelona so great, or? So that ain't the wrong part of the statement, or?

And he said that you cannot compare players from different times and as Pele is his friend and as he has played with him for him Pele still is the best.

What is wrong with this statement? He says that he cannot judge it and for that he takes his friend - what is wrong with this.

Oh - it hurts any Messi fanboys that their god ain't appreciated as the greatest of all times by everybody? Can't there be other opinions?

And - When do people learn that what the media - especially when translated - is a lot bullocks and often just used to stir up people or to generate klicks and money...

This is NOT about Messi. This is about Barca.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
if they play blitzkrieg fussball at their home we might hve problems.

but before the game pep said he will play a slow game, because the faster you bring the ball forward the faster it comes back at you.

Devils

Bayern fans raging about the line up

It's the same old midfield line-up that has never worked for them.

I think it's a make or break for Pep. If this fails again, his reputation (or whatever is left of it at this point among Bayern fans) is toast.

If he somehow magically manages to make them click, however....

Home of Barca Fans