CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

sundar

We need to close down their players, thiago just run through the midfield. I dont know what busquets is doing

F

Flavia

Busquets was at fault for Benatia's goal. He lost his marker. Also an overall bad half from him and Iniesta.

beogatts

M i the only one who enjoyed the game?? Yes there somethin wrong with our defense n milfield. But hey bayern r tryin their hardest n we answered with 2 joyful goal.
Heads up, its MPN now. Lets hope for the best.

F

Flavia

whats wrong with you?? we play in the Allianz Arena and they need 5 goals. what do you expect?

Are you talking to me? Some manners would be nice, thank you.
I expect our players to play better. I'm not happy about Iniesta or Busi performances, that's all.

Butifarra Eater

Camera just caught Pedro rolling his eyes to one of his teammates. Presumably joking about him coming in during the important moments.

I understand his frustration totally, always loved him. But that's not good to see.

Seems he's had enough of being second fiddle?:(

kush

Busquets has been horrible today..he really needs to get his head out of his ass. Both goals were on him.

Stric

Jesus Barca, they looked dog tired out there.

It tends to happen when you dominate so intensely for weeks, with the pretty much same line-up. This is the first game after quite a while where they can afford to take their foot of the throttle at least somewhat.

mazp

Yessss!!! This is the best thing to happen to us. Barca were due for a loss, better here than in the final.

Atrocious defensive display tonight that could have been a disaster . Mascherano at CB against this team is absolutely bonkers.

Forget any of this nonsense about signing Pogba , we need a big strong CB .

Home of Barca Fans