CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Darko

I'm more concerned with Real Sociedad this weekend. Let's get this over with and refocus on these pesky final league games.

As for the history of 12/13, let's not forget we had 4 more points in the league at this time and beat Madrid by 15 points in the end. One loss in a CL semifinal while playing with a very weakened side does not at all accurately summarize Tito's season or our team that year which was exceptional.

Right, and losing to Real time and time again, barely getting past an average PSG side, needing a miracle performance to get past a mid table Milan etc.
Did you even watch games that season or are you just looking at stats, because honestly it seems like that, the football we were playing was unwatchable except for some magical Messi moments.

Antimadridista1

So stressed and excited ! Let's stay optimistic and hope that the team will win this game.
Good match guys, see you after the game.

VISCA EL BARCA whatever happens !

kenobiFCB

Pep tactics is so defensive just by looking at the paper.Lets do it Barca tonight,cheers to all barca fans around the world,big game for us,i m hyped :).

StarLord

Is it certain that Bayern will line-up like this:

[formation=red,6]
Neuer
0-Boateng-0-Dante-0-Benatia-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Rafinha-0-0-0-0-0-Bernat
0-Lahm-0-0-0-Alonso-0
0-0-0-Thiago-0-0-0
0-Muller-0-0-0-Lewandowski-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Is it certain that Bayern will line-up like this:

[formation=red,6]
Neuer
0-Boateng-0-Dante-0-Benatia-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Rafinha-0-0-0-0-0-Bernat
0-Lahm-0-0-0-Alonso-0
0-0-0-Thiago-0-0-0
0-Muller-0-0-0-Lewandowski-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

No. Dante would never be the center of that line. But everybody right now believes that the 11th man is Schweinsteiger. Put Dante out and put Schweinsteiger in somewhere.

dakt

Full strenght, whatever happens, happens. This team has surpassed my expectations this season. Visca el Barca!

Home of Barca Fans