Claudio Bravo

Horatio

You're welcome
Bravo almost made another mistake where he gave a straight pass ahead and barely was out of reach for the opposing player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
For damn sure he does make more mistakes than Bravo but that's only normal as Bravo has more experience and is a better keeper.

Kerrybai

Would be great if you contributed to this thread too though.

I have made 68 posts in here, mainly defending Bravo from the Ter Stegen brigade. I can't say much about his performance as I missed the game. Regarding the play vs Soldado it looks like the ball takes an awkaward bounce before it reaches him, he should have just kicked it away, he's lucky Soldado didn't make a foul out of him.

Unfortunately for Barca keepers they face a lot of these situations, I would rather both keepers just play it safer.

Galning

Both Bravo and Ter Stegen are doing what modern goalkeepers should be doing, especially at Barça. Valdés did it, Pinto did it and now Ter Stegen and Bravo are doing it too. If they're confident, hell yeah they should try and play their way out of sticky situations. If you want to see a ball kicked into the stands I recommend watching Chelsea.

Great tekkers from Bravo.

God Serena

Both Bravo and Ter Stegen are doing what modern goalkeepers should be doing, especially at Barça. Valdés did it, Pinto did it and now Ter Stegen and Bravo are doing it too. If they're confident, hell yeah they should try and play their way out of sticky situations. If you want to see a ball kicked into the stands I recommend watching Chelsea.

Great tekkers from Bravo.

Pinto was on another level. Dribbled to half field one time while looking like he was about to lose the ball the entire way. King of heart attacks.

El Flaco

Bravo with a Cruyff turn against Roberto Soldado

[gfy]NeighboringAmusingChameleon[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]ShowySleepyGaur[/gfy]

CatalinR10

Bravo with a Cruyff turn against Roberto Soldado

[gfy]NeighboringAmusingChameleon[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]ShowySleepyGaur[/gfy]

what an idiot , could have cost Barca the game

Edit : Realised this isn't Mats thread , my bad .

Gj Bravo , nice skills.

Home of Barca Fans