Claudio Bravo

Observer

Banned
Should have held onto the ball for eibars first goal. Seems both our gks can make mistakes

Does the defence get the blame now for mats goals aswell

Yea he still has some things to prove even after lifting two trophies last year.but surely the haters will have to realise that its not all his fault for some of the goals

When Bravo concedes it's the defense's fault, when ter Stegen concedes it's his fault.

I love them both (no homo) but the bias on this forum is ridiculous.

EZ with the victim campaign, performances speaks for themselves. No need to add more bs to the debate.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Bravo is the 1st Chilean to win 100 Liga games #fcblive Real Sociedad 66 Barcelona 34, Zamorano has second most (94) [via [MENTION=4592]Pedrito[/MENTION]numeros]

Kerrybai

When Bravo concedes it's the defense's fault, when ter Stegen concedes it's his fault.

I love them both (no homo) but the bias on this forum is ridiculous.

Bias? The general bias on barcaforum is favourable to ter Stegen. His thread is proof of that. We should be greateful that we have 2 amazing goalkeepers.

Galning

So shaky with the ball at his feet today. Could've conceded a wondergoal but I guess those are only reserved for Ter Stegen.

xXKonan

Bravo: “I wasn't surprised Barça signed me. For 3 years, we had talks for me to join. Barça has treated me marvelously.” #fcblive

serghei

What Bravo has mastered is the ability to be consistently good. To beat him, you must do something more than you would normally do against a lesser keeper and that is the case with him in the almost 1.5 years since he signed with us. That is a very important quality, and that is what trust actually means. Trusting a keeper doesn't mean expecting him to make wonder-saves every game, it's about trusting him to not get beaten by regular shots or regular plays.

Neymessi

What Bravo has mastered is the ability to be consistently good. To beat him, you must do something more than you would normally do against a lesser keeper and that is the case with him in the almost 1.5 years since he signed with us. That is a very important quality, and that is what trust actually means. Trusting a keeper doesn't mean expecting him to make wonder-saves every game, it's about trusting him to not get beaten by regular shots or regular plays.

Nailed it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly that is why I favour Bravo over Navas. Bravo exudes the experience he has and has consistency. Navas is doing well right now but could possibly turn around.

God Serena

Honestly that is why I favour Bravo over Navas. Bravo exudes the experience he has and has consistency. Navas is doing well right now but could possibly turn around.

Navas is the best keeper in La Liga, a throne which was already his prior to signing for Madrid. You don't need to exude experience when you're just an all around total beast.

Home of Barca Fans