Claudio Bravo

God Serena

From what I could tell it was a bad overall performance from the team as a whole, which does include Bravo. No point jumping up and down on him, even Messi was killing our chances by holding onto the ball for too long when he shouldn't.

His distribution wasn't anything to write home about but that's rather consistent with him, we've got another keeper who specializes in that instead.

Observer

Banned
It wasn't a good day for his distribution for sure, he's had a lot of better days for that.

About the rebound in question you have to look at the overall defense performance to understand why they got so many chances, it was an open shot like many they had. Anyways, good thing the other player was already offside.

serghei

The player was onside, but Bravo covered the near corner very well. He would've saved the shot had it been on target. Overall, not a great performance, but he didn't make serious mistakes either.

Kerrybai

CbHzOupXEAEq5RP.png

I think we can get another great 2 years out of him.

F

Flavia

[tw]703361150696693761[/tw]

Not a surprise, he's also unsatisfied with the situation. It's looking likely one of them might leave in the summer :(

God Serena

[tw]703361150696693761[/tw]

Not a surprise, he's also unsatisfied with the situation. It's looking likely one of them might leave in the summer :(

We've been living in fairy tail land for the situation to even have stayed as relatively stable as it has for this long. It had to come to an end at some point.

Lucho is probably going to be forced to make a decision this summer. I think the correct choice should be obvious, but others have their opinion. It's up in the air what he decides to do.

FC B

Tough call of whom to let go of the two. If only Bravo was a bit younger would have been simpler.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
"But it's not up to us. It's the manager's call and we're here to prepare ourselves as best we can and to think about the team. I need to stay relaxed and keep doing what I've been doing to make the manager change his mind"

Not going anywhere. If you find a line like this, you know the main one is already over-exaggerated - It's bloody Marca.

Galning

I'm not worried at all to be honest. They are both not happy with not playing all games, which is normal. But I also don't think one of them, especially not Bravo because he is old, has the balls to leave Barça. Ter Stegen might leave because he is still young and a step back could lead to a step up again once he's older. But if Bravo leaves, where will he go? Would be Valdés 2.0

Home of Barca Fans