Claudio Bravo

God Serena

I'm not worried at all to be honest. They are both not happy with not playing all games, which is normal. But I also don't think one of them, especially not Bravo because he is old, has the balls to leave Barça. Ter Stegen might leave because he is still young and a step back could lead to a step up again once he's older. But if Bravo leaves, where will he go? Would be Valdés 2.0

Well, Bravo on his current form would be a nice upgrade to what a lot of the bug clubs around Europe have. I forsee him going the Diego Lopez route and showing nothing of his Barca days after leaving, though, so you're probably right.

serghei

I'm not worried at all to be honest. They are both not happy with not playing all games, which is normal. But I also don't think one of them, especially not Bravo because he is old, has the balls to leave Barça. Ter Stegen might leave because he is still young and a step back could lead to a step up again once he's older. But if Bravo leaves, where will he go? Would be Valdés 2.0

Could be. Also think leaving could be a big big error for Stegen's career as well. Especially since he seems the type of guy who has problems adapting to new environments.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Could be. Also think leaving could be a big big error for Stegen's career as well. Especially since he seems the type of guy who has problems adapting to new environments.

Based on what exactly? Who wouldn't have problems initially adapting to a new country and language?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

He's moved literally once in his career. And it was to a country where they don't even speak the same language. So yeah, of course he had issues.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Based on what exactly? Who wouldn't have problems initially adapting to a new country and language?
Exactly why go through all that hassle if you are gonna be the starter at Barca in one or two years!? I mean you're probably gonna struggle in a new country for a while anyway!

serghei

Based on the fact that he's been described as an introvert and shy individual. This type of personality takes more time to adapt to a new working environment. Feel free to disagee.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Exactly why go through all that hassle if you are gonna be the starter at Barca in one or two years!? I mean you're probably gonna struggle in a new country for a while anyway!

He speaks English and German, so he could easily go to a club in the BuLi or EPL. Especially if the coach there is German too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Based on the fact that he's been described as an introvert and shy individual. This type of personality takes more time to adapt to a new working environment. Feel free to disagee.

I'll take up the freedom to do so, and also ask by whom he's described as an introvert and shy and whether you think it's related to not knowing the language your team mates are speaking.

Observer

Banned
International football and club don't equate. I have seen him with Sociedad and that's all I need to have seen.

So you haven't, that's all I need it to know where you base your opinions from...

And first statement is so wrong not even gonna bother to discuss. Experience is experience, last time I checked NT face competitions every year (local cup competitions, world cup competitions and qualifiers being the Southamerican the toughest). Captain of his NT for more than 5 years should give you more info about who he is. That's not something you can't erase from a player's CV and deem as non important to judge a player's level only to fit your narrative. Go ask TS if he doesn't want to play for Germany (not gonna happen with Neuer anyways)

He's been playing well for quite some time, playing for Barca gives more visibility like it does to any other player. That particular statement you threw could pretty much apply to Ter Stegen if he goes to a non-competitive team or Bravo flies as it was stated universally by everyone in this forum that they push each other to be on top. Can't really grasp why & when the fanboyism started to say that TS was perfect in Mönchengladbach and Bravo was an absolute shit in Sociedad & Chile. Just reveals that no one really watched either of them prior to joining Barca, and based an early argument mainly on hype & Youtube.

Last edited:

Galning

This is the first time I hear Ter Stegen supposedly is introvert and shy. Have you seen him during interviews? Seems like a normal guy.

serghei

In the end, whatever Lucho decides should be accepted by both sides. I think we can survive if we lose either one of those two keepers.

Home of Barca Fans