Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

xXKonan

[tw]1017049529550622720[/tw]

Says we paid the release clause. Question is do we announce him now or wait until Arthur's presentation is done?

xXKonan

[tw]1017053006360121349[/tw]

Cat Radio confirms it. Lenglet's environment says that the clause has been paid.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Welcome and hope he does well. Mina might leave. Can't see us going with 5 CB's especially when valverde is pretty insistent on a short squad.

xXKonan

Funny enough there's a chance he could be one of our starting CBs vs Sevilla in the Supercopa.

I can't see Verm,Umtiti being back in time from Vacations to play that game and we know Yerry's situation with Valverde as well and I don't think he will be here by the time the game comes around.

Trickykid

I'm not exactly over the moon with this one, but I won't claim to have seen him near enough to judge him properly. Hopefully he will prove as much a bargain succes as Umtiti.

BarçaBarça

Well, he surely could prove to be a very good backup-option.

I'm more doubtful about him becoming a starter, but ready to be surprised :)

Joan

Very happy about this one. He's a proper backup, wouldn't mind him start more or less any game.

Hope he proves to be more than that, but also fine if not.

xXKonan

[tw]1017094579353341952[/tw]

Saying goodbye to his Sevilla teammates as this will be his final training session with the team.

gasgas

i don't like it that he is left footed.
i find it hard to picture him and umtiti starting together as we phase out pique

why have we been so concerned with LCBs who are left footed? such that our last CB signings have mostly been lefties (umtiti, vermaelen, mathieu) 3/4

i don't see this obsession with other possession based teams

Home of Barca Fans