• Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

Afro

Conte would be a fantastic, although too unrealistic option for the job. Some of the names being banded around here are dreadful... Enrique? Valverde? I've not seen anything from them to suggest that they can make the step up. Fair play to Valverde for taking Bilbao to 4th, they've played some good stuff but he's not what we need at the moment. Enrique would be verging on the disastrous; not done anything of note since leaving the B team, flopped at Roma and he's treading water with Celta.

De Boer would be my choice, which I have maintained for a very long time. He quite clearly has no issue motivating his team considering that Ajax are all set for their fourth league title in a row. Let's not forget that they deservedly beat us in the CL earlier in the season and were desperately unlucky not to go through from our group against a Milan team with infinitely larger resources than them. My only fear with de Boer is the current board; if they appointed him, they'd have to be 100% behind him, and let him do his own thing. No point appointing him if the board are going fuck him around as they have done previously.

Galning

No point in changing the manager while the board is still here. It'll just be a different name but the same shit.

I

instinct

Jurgen Klopp (coach Borussia Dortmund): "Barça rumours? No one at Borussia should worry, we're still a bit in love with this club." [bvb]

macleod

The choise was between Luis Enrique,De Boer and Valverde.I like all of them.Valverde was good coach in Espanyol,Olympiacos and now in Athletic and maybe bad in Valencia.And he was Barca player long time ago.Frank and Luis was Barca legends wit no bad experience as a coaches and they have a BALLS.

Rivaldo

Personally I think Lucho would be an absolutely disastrous choice, worse than Tito and Tata. His coaching experience isn't good enough and he hasn't got anything good out of Barca b, Roma or Celta. Why would he do well with a Barcelona that's falling apart?

The best options in my opinion would be:
Van Gaal
Jupp Heyknes

Although we probably wont get either of them as the board are cowards and want a puppet.

Out of the realistic options mentioned De Boer would be the best choice but he wouldn't be my top choice either to be honest..we need a veteran with years of experience, someone with balls.

All I know is, with this board still here we are gonna be in for a tough ride the next 2 seasons and we better be prepared to lose some of the players we have grown to love in the past.

ceco322

The choise was between Luis Enrique,De Boer and Valverde.I like all of them.Valverde was good coach in Espanyol,Olympiacos and now in Athletic and maybe bad in Valencia.And he was Barca player long time ago.Frank and Luis was Barca legends wit no bad experience as a coaches and they have a BALLS.

I agree with you and i think the major choice is between Ernesto Valverde and Frank de Boer maybe and Luis Enrique but he is not a major choice he is final version

macleod

My friend,Luis Enrique was good coach in Barca B,better than Pep in Barca B;in Roma him team play good and maybe if he stay more than 1 year Roma will play like now...and he leave Roma-Roma didn't dismiss him-they wan't Luis to stay;Now Celta play good,with attacking football and with Rafinha,who come back for next season...AND SOMETHING VERY GOOD-HE HAVE BALLS-he will be commander-no president,director or players.

I

instinct

Paco Jemez (coach Rayo): "Barça rumour? I'll call them and ask to be top of the list... (smiles) That your name is out there is an honour."

Paco Jemez (coach Rayo): "It's possibly all speculation, it's the time of the year... I didn't hear anything from Barça, Betis or Espanyol."

mazp

Paco Jemez (coach Rayo): "Barça rumour? I'll call them and ask to be top of the list... (smiles) That your name is out there is an honour."

Paco Jemez (coach Rayo): "It's possibly all speculation, it's the time of the year... I didn't hear anything from Barça, Betis or Espanyol."

He should call Tata...

Ursegor

World Champion
If Valverde comes then he will get Laporte for sure.

Say what?! The same Athletic Bilbao management which let Llorente rot on the bench for an entire season and then let him go for free? The same Athletic Bilbao management that refused to talk to Bayern about Javi Martinez until Bayern had to come with a bunch of lawyers to the RFEF headquarters? That Athletic Bilbao management is going to let go of their biggest defensive talent?

L
O
L

Would be surprised if they let go of Valverde to begin with let alone Laporte.

Home of Barca Fans