Confederations Cup 2013 - Final: Brazil 3-0 Spain

fcbdna

Banned
Mikel for Nigeria was great again. Iniesta, Pedro and Silva were amazing! Musa made Pique and Ramos look shaky on some occasions.

Gaudi

This games actually angers me, as i can see how unbeatable Barca would be with better coach (sorry Tito) and more balanced defense. Not that Ramos and Arbeloa particularly are the best ever but Ramos offers strength, bit more pace and air power and Arbeloa is aware of his limitations so he allows Alba to bomb forward (what we had earlier with Abidal-Alves combo), now with Alves and Alba bombing forward we are too exposed at the back. And on top of that we have Neymar and that little dude from Argentina :angry:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Tahiti leaving this tournament with 3 games played, 1 goal scored, and a massive 24 goals conceded yet still loved by every fan who appreciates an underdog

BerkeleyBernie

...and Arbeloa is aware of his limitations so he allows Alba to bomb forward (what we had earlier with Abidal-Alves combo), now with Alves and Alba bombing forward we are too exposed at the back.

Last 15 minutes there was absolutely no one up front on the right side for Spain, with Arbeloa holding up at the half line. Alves would have been on the offside trap line- I wouldn't have a problem with that if he would produce something when he gets the ball other than the aimless crosses he's been putting up all season.

Gaudi

Last 15 minutes there was absolutely no one up front on the right side for Spain, with Arbeloa holding up at the half line. Alves would have been on the offside trap line- I wouldn't have a problem with that if he would produce something when he gets the ball other than the aimless crosses he's been putting up all season.

Exactly, more likely he would loose ball and allow counter from opposition

Gaudi

Tahiti leaving this tournament with 3 games played, 1 goal scored, and a massive 24 goals conceded yet still loved by every fan who appreciates an underdog

Not with me, I always support the best teams, for example I'll support Spain and Germany on WC, so I can enjoy wining. For example I don't even follow NBA but I support Heat :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Well not everyone downright supports Tahiti to win every game but people do feel happy if they do something right.

Gaudi

Well not everyone downright supports Tahiti to win every game but people do feel happy if they do something right.

Yea but I live in Croatia, everything sucks here from economy, jobs, corruption so I want to enjoy with winning teams. I liked when Spain destroyed them the other day :p

Home of Barca Fans