Confederations Cup 2013 - Final: Brazil 3-0 Spain

DavidVillano1

It's saturday. Nigeria - tahiti had a good audience, the probable italy-uruguay will as well.
http://www.fifa.com/confederationscup/index.html

http://www.fifa.com/confederationscup/matches/index.html

MATCH FOR THIRD PLACE
Match Date - Time Venue Results
15 30/06 17:00 Salvador L13 - L14

Welcome to the Final day at the FIFA Confederations Cup in Brazil. We’ll be building up to the match for third place and the centrepiece match of the tournament, the Final. We’ll bring you the very latest updates on the squads and keep you across any developments here in Brazil.

F

Flavia

Yeah, my bad, but it doesn't matter. The stadium won't be empty, it's almost sold out already. And if by any chance an upset occurs with Brazil, then it'll be sold out today.

F

Flavia

There will be a big crowd, just not on Sat. :lol: Didn't want you showing up and freaking out, haha!

I still don't get why you're trolling, but don't worry. It would actually be better if there was only me there, so I could try to approach the field. But that's never going to happen. Fifa is giving tickets for free if the capacity is behind the desired numbers, so all games are full.

B

beautifulgame

I'd rather be at the third place match than ANYWHERE else in the world at that time, even if the stadium was empty which of course it won't be.

I envy Flavs opportunity.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Should be a good game tonight, although i dont have high hopes for Uruguay. Cavani doesnt look like the same player he does at club level, think hes got 5/6 goals in 25 appearances or something. Its roughly the same squad that won the copa and had a good WC run isnt it? if anything Suarez and Cavani have improved as players :unsure:

maybe theyll step it up..

DavidVillano1

I still don't get why you're trolling, but don't worry. It would actually be better if there was only me there, so I could try to approach the field. But that's never going to happen. Fifa is giving tickets for free if the capacity is behind the desired numbers, so all games are full.
What are you talking about?

You make a massive mistake which I pointed out in a joking way, you still didn't believe me or notice the error, I showed you proof and you still made a weird reply about the stadium being full.

I was not trolling and made a joke about the stadium being empty on Sat, because it will be, no idea were you're getting the trolling aspect from?

Anyway should be two good semi finals, can't see anything other than a Brazil vs Spain final though.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

What are you talking about?

You make a massive mistake which I pointed out in a joking way, you still didn't believe me or notice the error, I showed you proof and you still made a weird reply about the stadium being full.

I was not trolling and made a joke about the stadium being empty on Sat, because it will be, no idea were you're getting the trolling aspect from?

Anyway should be two good semi finals, can't see anything other than a Brazil vs Spain final though.
I didn't get the joke at all :lol:
Thought you were saying the match would be empty for being the 3rd place match...
Just understood what you meant now, big lol on me :lol:
Sorry :blush:

Home of Barca Fans