Copa 22/23

Morten

Our games often end up like this towards the end, kinda chaotic and end-to-end, Barca games are opposite, where everything just slows down and nothing much happens after Barca gets the lead.

We are truly the anti-Barca, for good or ill.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Better than anything we could’ve asked. RM with their tight schedule having to play 30 minutes extra. Soon traveling to Morocco for that stupid tournament that CL winners play.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Better than anything we could’ve asked. RM with their tight schedule having to play 30 minutes extra. Soon traveling to Morocco for that stupid tournament that CL winners play.

I forgot about that, fantastic. Their squad depth plus Ancelotti's rotation policy... They should be dead for LL. I hope they progress in CL though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Griezmann was not a bad player for us, but when you consider we essentially paid 130m for him he was a disastrous signing.

serghei

I forgot about that, fantastic. Their squad depth plus Ancelotti's rotation policy... They should be dead for LL. I hope they progress in CL though.

Don't worry, Liverpool has us covered.

But we say this all the time, and come june we are watching Madrid in the CL final. :lol:

DonAK

Ferran still has resale value though. Let's hope we won't add Raphinha with his 60m transfer to that as well.

Not sure how much though.

Raphinha I think we can get a good return for by selling him back to an EPL club. Arsenal might still be interested in the summer as I don't think they have any other RW apart from Saka?

If Dembele renews we should probably sell Raphinha and add a different RW.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Obligatory Atletico red and implosion. Fucking insane. If that's a second yellow was about Ceballos' foul? Ridiculous refereeing.

DonAK

Savic is a fucking bum. Been saying it for years but Simeone got an obsession with him. He has cost them multiple times in big games.

Home of Barca Fans